Pokemon Conquest $29.99 via Amazon

GameStop
21317914031334766733.jpeg

[quote name='aramsey1986']Was curious about picking this up when I saw amazon has a posting of $29.99 now it says 2-4 weeks for delivery buy you say $10 an it ha FSSS! I thought it was a deal.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007RUY1NS/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new[/QUOTE]

hate to break it to you but talk is the game WILL NOT SHIP Until next week.... target. best buy ect ect computers are coming up

DO NOT SELL UNTIL 6/25

by the way its ALWAYS been 29.99 NEVER 39.99

What the hell is with the shipping on this game? Gamestop has it dated for today, yet says they arent getting it till tomorrow at the earliest (And most stores said Wednesday).

None of the Walmarts/Targets/Etc have it. Best Buy has it dated for next tuesday, and now Amazon is 2-4 weeks for shipping.....

My Amazon preorder has a delivery estimate of the 21st. Usually get preorders the day they come out. Still not in shipping process atm either. Seems like its going to be a fun game. Surprised there was no preorder bonus or credit with it. Guess they assumed it would be a small numbers niche game. Whatever, I needed the club N points and it was reasonably priced.

[quote name='dgwillia006']What the hell is with the shipping on this game? Gamestop has it dated for today, yet says they arent getting it till tomorrow at the earliest (And most stores said Wednesday).

None of the Walmarts/Targets/Etc have it. Best Buy has it dated for next tuesday, and now Amazon is 2-4 weeks for shipping.....[/QUOTE]

i should of just upped my gamefly and had it shipped today...

with the 10% discount for being a member for a year it was 24.29 sob

ITS VERY LOW now so i doubt it would ship tomorrow

I preordered at Newegg, my order hasn't shipped, and it's listing the game as "Out of Stock" and the price as $34.99. I wonder what's going on :(

Everytime Nintendo sets a Monday release date for a game, this whole confusion at retailers happens every single time, without failure. Same thing happened with Rhythm Heaven Fever and Kirby Mass Attack.

On Monday, Amazon will say "2-4 weeks for shipping", but come Tuesday/Wednesday, they'll have it in stock, and it will magically show up at B&M stores as well later in the week.

I remember trying to pick up Rhythm Heaven Fever @ Best Buy on a Monday, and they had no idea what I was talking about (even though the website showed it in-stock); then I go back the next day and it's suddenly there. I would advise just waiting til tomorrow and see how everything shakes out.

Nintendo used to do this all the time, release date would be the "ship date" and it would be in stock the following day.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Nintendo used to do this all the time, release date would be the "ship date" and it would be in stock the following day.[/QUOTE]

False. This game just isn't in the stores yet. June 18th IS the freaking release date. If this was a damn Mario game, you bet your ass all retailers would have this stock a week or two in advance.

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']Everytime Nintendo sets a Monday release date for a game, this whole confusion at retailers happens every single time, without failure. Same thing happened with Rhythm Heaven Fever and Kirby Mass Attack.

On Monday, Amazon will say "2-4 weeks for shipping", but come Tuesday/Wednesday, they'll have it in stock, and it will magically show up at B&M stores as well later in the week.

I remember trying to pick up Rhythm Heaven Fever @ Best Buy on a Monday, and they had no idea what I was talking about (even though the website showed it in-stock); then I go back the next day and it's suddenly there. I would advise just waiting til tomorrow and see how everything shakes out.[/QUOTE]

best buy shows june 25 not NOW like that other game though..

amazon still 2 to 4 weeks

Stupid thread. This isn't a deal.

Oh oh! I have a deal! Borderlands 2 $60 preorder! PREORDER! $60! Best deal ever!

I walked into bestbuy yesterday(Monday) and they had two copies on the shelves. I didn't have any problem buying it either.

I'm at work atm, but according to the GameStop app on my phone, a handful of gamestops along the MI/IN border have the game in stock now. Wasn't showing this yesterday.

[quote name='slidecage']looks like JUNE 25 is the New date

Walmart pulled it off their site (not in stock)
gamestop pulled it off their site (not in stock)[/QUOTE]

Then the Walmarts and the Targets in this area are selling early because I've got my copy.

Best Buy had not recieved their FedEx. Same story for Gamestop. The manager at GS confirmed he had copies coming in today but they were already talking in the area that supply would not = preorders.

Good ol' Target had 10-15 copies. Walmart 5-6.

Annapolis, MD Target would be where I'd go.

Just in case you guys who are buying this don't have them:
Eevee 2rz3XFCKmR Nintendo Power June 1st 2012
Dratini Sr5Z5GqAgR In-game insert June 18th 2012
Gyarados mq2xRVNgRL IGN June 18th 2012
Cinccino vVALFrGTXX Nintendo World Store Launch June 18th 2012
Oshawott frCLRpXG88 Official Site June 18th 2012
Gible LTb3n3RYJ8 Official Site June 18th 2012
Pansear niE33w9rwM Toys 'R' Us June 18th 2012
Panpour CNZF3wpq3x Toys 'R' Us June 18th 2012
Sneasel CMqkZRRSRX Gamestop June 2012
Darmanitan pK5RgzqLG8 Gamestop June 2012
Larvitar Rc338MpqLx Gamestop June 2012
Beldum BqWxXEK3xg Gamestop June 2012
Axew Lpu3ggCYk8 Gamestop June 2012
Emolga Jnm3kqgN8X Gamestop June 2012
Lapras FZP8GqRZRR Gamestop June 2012
Scyther Shw8mxRAJR Gamestop June 2012
Riolu 8GV3LMGrnM Gamestop June 2012
Pikachu GfV33RVN3F Gamestop June 2012
Larvesta ?? Nintendo World Store Launch June 17th 2012
Chimchar ?? Official Site June 2012
Deino ?? Official Site July 2012
Misdreavus ?? Official Site August 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup gamestop confirmed $35. Employee says "well they must be on sale because we never markup our prices"

"okay then, so literally every major game retailer has it on sale? I doubt it. Do you price match?"

"nope"

How are these fucks still in business. Thought American businesses thrived on being competitive. Guess not :(

[quote name='Javery']I'm curious about this game but I'm more curious about this thing which I would totally love to drive:

pokemon-cars-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

be funny if someone rammed that its a big ball looking rock :)

[quote name='blcklblskt']I just came back from Best Buy and they had a few copies sitting on their shelves.[/QUOTE]

Then why the fuck didn't you buy it?

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Yup gamestop confirmed $35. Employee says "well they must be on sale because we never markup our prices"

"okay then, so literally every major game retailer has it on sale? I doubt it. Do you price match?"

"nope"

How are these fucks still in business. Thought American businesses thrived on being competitive. Guess not :([/QUOTE]

Charging more and still getting people to buy it IS being competitive.

Originally Posted by blcklblskt
I just came back from Best Buy and they had a few copies sitting on their shelves.

I call BS cause they will not put the game on the floor till Next monday... If i drive all the way over to my best buy and they dont im coming to kick over your mag rack and toss glitter on you LOL

hit target last night and they had them on the floor monday and was told to PULL Them till next monday.. may hit up walmart today

well the girl i talked to on the phone seemed to be right

I called up a best buy monday and was told at apple glen they had them in the back but could not SELL THEM UNTIL JUNE 25... but she thought she saw a paper about moving the date to yesterday...

I just got an email from best buy saying they got their stock in last night and ITEM will be ready to pick up at the door when they open today....

WOOOOO FINALLY

Best Buy posted an employee news article stating to sell the game upon receipt. We sold out of ours yesterday as did the next closest by store. Taking a quick look at stock, it was definitely a small shipment to all stores at least in my area.

When I was shopping around Monday for this game, my Best Buy had them in stock, I had them look in the back, but they told me they had a note saying not to sell them until the 25th. Gamestop didn't have them shipped yet. I went to Wal-Mart and bought one with no problem.

[quote name='Hellacious']Best Buy posted an employee news article stating to sell the game upon receipt. We sold out of ours yesterday as did the next closest by store. Taking a quick look at stock, it was definitely a small shipment to all stores at least in my area.[/QUOTE]

going to be pissed if they sold my copy LOL

FYI, I just got an email stating that the release date was changed to 6/18 and my pre-order's available for a pickup...

[quote name='Jaysonguy']I grabbed one at Target, last one they had, no idea how many they got in.[/QUOTE]

i think it was 3 to 5 per store very low first shipment

I went to Best Buy after work yesterday and picked up my copy. There were only 2 on the shelf. Also, my friend had a copy reserved at GS and they called him yesterday to let him know his game was ready to be picked up.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Charging more and still getting people to buy it IS being competitive.[/QUOTE]

Lol...no.

Thats not at all what that means. Yikes.

Walked into Gamestop yesterday (McHenery, IL) and picked up a copy no reserve. Manager had about a dozen more copies sitting there with no pre-orders on them.

It's ok thus far. I think it's a mix of Pokemon collecting and FF Tactics. Or maybe Disgaea.

Now, take with a grain of salt, I've only played a couple of "months" thus far. I've got 3-4 Kingdoms.

Problem is, I play on a 3DS so I have to save and quit every time I exit the game if I want to be able to do any 3DS stuff while I walk.

Got an email today about when I will get it.

Previous estimated arrival date: July 11, 2012 - July 19, 2012
New estimated arrival date: June 26, 2012 - June 30, 201

bread's done
Back