Pokemon Conquest - June 18th

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Can anyone who picked this up in Best Buy B&M confirm it was only $29.99? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's on the website for $29.99 and I also saw it tagged in store today for the same price. I was trying to find 3 games under $39.99 to use my Gamers Club Unlocked B2G1 free coupon and this was one of my choices.

Time is kept I beleive because if you to stuff in a certian amount of time you get extra stuff, ie beat the game in 4 years.

Amazon Prime 2 days too until Thursday to get here for me so keep an eye on the tracking number.

It is showing up as $29.99 on the website and you can always have them do the pick up at store thing.

Codes can only be used I think once per game so be ready to have your Warrior ready to link with those pokemon as they are only their for the month. When I put in the Eevee code, I had my main 2 people both scout an Eevee, so I could get more evo's of him.

[quote name='Sway']It's on the website for $29.99 and I also saw it tagged in store today for the same price. I was trying to find 3 games under $39.99 to use my Gamers Club Unlocked B2G1 free coupon and this was one of my choices.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I noticed it was 29.99 online, but online prices don't always correspond with B&M prices, so I thought I'd ask to make sure.

Loving this game.
Used the code for Dratini and got 4 linked up to me including to my main girl and it's already a Dragonnair and evolved my main Eevee into Vaporean.

I picked up my copy at Best Buy last night. Didn't plan to buy this anytime soon but I needed some more Club Nintendo coins to reach Platinum status by the 30th. May start playing it next week.

Play game.... play story up to hour 10 beat main story

get everything reset to level 1

play new story for 2 to 6 hours... beat that story...

get everything reset to level 1

repeat...

Sort of boring after you beat a 4th story... I cant see myself trying to even do all 33 missions

its too bad your levels dont carry over like the devil games in new story +

the transforms do carry over but good luck refinding those pokemon

Wow sort of shocked sort of a joke i tossed this up on ebay for

29.99 open bid or 33 bin with 4 shipping

someone took it for 37 shipped

So after playing it for 15 hours (beating main story and 2 side stories) seems my time with this game is up.. maybe if i can find it cheap or get it on a trade i will grab it again...

one of the side stories i was doing as you had to Have 100 POKEMON IN your army.... that would take a while unless you just want to replay the same maps

if i can get it under 15 maybe i grab it again but since im going to be losing my DS i can wait...

I'm still a bit unclear about the pokemon codes. The codes are basically unlocking the chance to find that pokemon in the game...does that mean you would normally not be able to find a pikachu if you didn't have the code? (which seems ridiculous seeing how pikachu is their iconic mascot).

also, what's this about 1 month to find the pokemon? is that 1 game month? or 30 days (our calendar) to find said pokemon?

I'm a big fan of syther but I don't want to go crazy trying to find him if the window of opportunity is so small.

thanks in advance.

You can maybe find a warrior or warlord along the path that has a coded Pokemon like Gible, Dratini and Pikachu, but usually their Link % is low and below 50, which gives very little chance of evolving and powering up the Pokemon. Using the code allows for many warlords to get the pokemon with a high link % (above 70). I've yet to seen a wild coded pokemon.

And, it's all game time. So 1 month = 1 month in the game, not outside.

this game isc rap... i buyed a used copy at gamestop and its not even like normal pokemon...im actually getting off here in 10 mins 2 go return it its garbage i dont even kno how 2 pl,ay it and plus it was cart only what a waste of money piece of s*** sorry 4 the bad language but its ture... now pokemon black (or white they r basically ths ame) that is a good game.

Of course it's not a regular pokemon game. A normal gamer would research a game before buying it and because you don't know how to play IMO does not make a game crap.

I think it's the best game of their offshoots and mad props to them for changing up the pokemon game and not just sticking with the main series and trying new things.

Yes, a code only works for one month. So it's best to use serbeii to find warriors or Warlord that have 100% link chance with that pokemon. I went and looked at my second team and they all had crap link rates like 40% to 70%. So I looked them up and found better pokemon for them. No I have 2 full team of 6 with 100% pokemon and I'm on year 7.

Also don't forget to DL the DLC for the game that after you beat the first 3 castles you get the grass and water warlords to join you. Oshwott and Snivy. They have 100% link rate with them and come with an extra Psy pokemon.

Another tip is if you stroll over castle and you see a symbol that is gold then go to that castle and bring strong pokemon because one them, usually the top one in that area is a Warlord from a past castle you beat and didn't scout. The pokemon they have will be a high link rate or you can find their pokemon that they are best with and get the Warlord to evolve. I have most Warlords and love them.

Great game.

[quote name='namispep']this game isc rap... i buyed a used copy at gamestop and its not even like normal pokemon...im actually getting off here in 10 mins 2 go return it its garbage i dont even kno how 2 pl,ay it and plus it was cart only what a waste of money piece of s*** sorry 4 the bad language but its ture... now pokemon black (or white they r basically ths ame) that is a good game.[/QUOTE]

Of course it's not a regular pokemon game. A normal gamer would research a game before buying it and because you don't know how to play IMO does not make a game crap. And please stay in school for the love of god.

I think it's the best game of their offshoots and mad props to them for changing up the pokemon game and not just sticking with the main series and trying new things.

Yes, a code only works for one month. So it's best to use serbeii to find warriors or Warlord that have 100% link chance with that pokemon. I went and looked at my second team and they all had crap link rates like 40% to 70%. So I looked them up and found better pokemon for them. No I have 2 full team of 6 with 100% pokemon and I'm on year 7.

Also don't forget to DL the DLC for the game that after you beat the first 3 castles you get the grass and water warlords to join you. Oshwott and Snivy. They have 100% link rate with them and come with an extra Psy pokemon.

Another tip is if you stroll over castle and you see a symbol that is gold then go to that castle and bring strong pokemon because one them, usually the top one in that area is a Warlord from a past castle you beat and didn't scout. The pokemon they have will be a high link rate or you can find their pokemon that they are best with and get the Warlord to evolve. I have most Warlords and love them.

Great game.

[quote name='namispep']this game isc rap... i buyed a used copy at gamestop and its not even like normal pokemon...im actually getting off here in 10 mins 2 go return it its garbage i dont even kno how 2 pl,ay it and plus it was cart only what a waste of money piece of s*** sorry 4 the bad language but its ture... now pokemon black (or white they r basically ths ame) that is a good game.[/QUOTE]

Of course it's not a regular pokemon game. A normal gamer would research a game before buying it and because you don't know how to play IMO does not make a game crap. And for the love of god, please stay in school.

thanks for the explaination and tips.

i haven't played much but I'm already enjoying this a lot. now if they'd only bring dungeon dice monsters to the eshop...

i dont seem to be getting the option to delegate in the game, no searching or scouting. I've already conquered the fire, water, and grass kingdoms. the electric and fight kindoms look a bit challenging. I'm guessing if there is no delegate option there is no scouting for new pokemon? i'm still getting the hang of trying to move troops and stationing them as well, it almost seems this would be easier if you could just pen tab who you wanted to go where and then drag and drop who you wanted in your current party.

I think I got the option to delegate after I beat the lightning kingdom. I beat that and the muscle kingdom w/o much of an issue (though made sure I had a couple psychic and one flying pokemon to beat them), the next couple are much more varied and stronger so it may be awhile before I even try tackling them.

[quote name='slidecage']prices starting to fall on this game...

should be easy to find soon[/QUOTE]

Really? What stores? I haven't been able to find this anywhere but lower prices is always good news. I wanted this for the B2G1 so bad

word. Delegate options happens once you conquer one of the newer kingdoms, lightning or muscle.

this game is a lot more involved that I thought and my charmander evolved, so I'm happy. I think my 2nd pt will be a lot better since I'll have a much better understanding of the game.

now to put in some codes.

maybe its just me, but I cannot get into this game. It could also be my phantasy star 2 itch that makes me not want to play anything but PSO2. If anyone is dying to play this, I would be willing to trade my copy away.

bread's done
Back