Pokemon D/P DS Lite Coming to USA

I need to finally upgrade to a DS Lite. This might be it, but I'd kick myself if a sweet Chrono Trigger DS is released. Hmm...

Wait, wasn't this already released in the US through the offical pokemon store, pokemoncenter.com or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChibiJosh'] This might be it, but I'd kick myself if a sweet Chrono Trigger DS is released. [/QUOTE]

I'm hoping S-E does a CT limited edition DS. I know it'll be Japan only but I don't care... I'd get it

A few weeks after poke'mon D/P came out they had that DSLite it came with both D/P games the gameguide and I think the three pins it sold for $300 and something I bought the bundle, but I forgot the price of it.

Now seeing as this bundle comes with a poster, DSLite carrying case, 22minute pokemon mystery dungeon DVD makes me wish I didn't buy it on pokecenter.com and waited well anyways I hope they make that mystery dungeon dvd available even better if it included the first mystery dungeon short and the new one too.. Kinda makes me mad I really would like that matching DS case ah well live and learn I guess If there is a crono trigger DS I might grab that one too since It was my first Snes game I played.

I miss pokemoncenter.com I can't buy anymore poke'dolls I like except import sites.. :cry:

Speedy just posted this in next week's video game deals. Circuit City to have a minmum of 5 per store, limited quantities while supplies last.

I may have to look closely at one of these..

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Speedy just posted this in next week's video game deals. Circuit City to have a minmum of 5 per store, limited quantities while supplies last.

I may have to look closely at one of these..[/quote]

That's weird. I went to gamestop on friday and the assistant manager there that's a buddy of mine said they aren't even in their system yet/they haven't even been informed about them.

Yea, I didn't think it'd be so soon either. However, considering all I've been playing lately is Prof. Layton, as soon as platinum comes out, combined with this ds, I'll probably replay the whole game again. I need to learn how to EV train so I can battle with you guys anyway.

Oh shit my regular DS's hinge just cracked and I am looking at a new DS lite. If I can nab one of these I might just bite.

If anyone can find out when gamestop is letting you preorder one let me know.

Thanks

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Trade ya ;)[/quote]
The thing is my Zelda DS Lite is probably one of the most scratched up ds's you've ever seen.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Oh shit my regular DS's hinge just cracked and I am looking at a new DS lite. If I can nab one of these I might just bite.

If anyone can find out when gamestop is letting you preorder one let me know.

Thanks[/quote]

Well since it's releasing next Sunday 8/17 we'll just have to see what Gamestop does. I'm going to go in early tomorrow and talk to my manager friend and see what he found out on his conference call.

Also, since no one has posted it yet:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3224084

Hmm how much credit will a old launch day DS get? I am seriously considering preordering one of these on wednesday, and by seriously I mean if I have the money in my bank account until I get my paycheck next friday I am doing it.

Circuit City will have them as well. Not sure about Best Buy or others but I'm guessing that they will. Question is how many will each store get. Wonder just how limited this DS Lite will be?

I really really want this, but I already have a DS with a semi-busted L-button. Does anyone know if Gamestop actually tests DS's before they take them as trade-ins?

I work at a gamestop in rural pennsylvania, and we got in either 4 or 5 of these last week and havent sold one yet.

I've seen the box in person while I was doing an inventory check. It comes with a Mystery Dungeon anime episode, a carrying case, and something else that I forgot, and am too lazy to look up.

Looks better than I originally thought though, I'll say that.

just bought mine at best buy today... along with FFT A2, and Elite Beat agents... i'll be buying one of the Pokemon diamond/pearl games... which one is better...

They are the same game with just a few different pokemon..if you have a friend with the game just get the opposite of what they get/have. Otherwise, it really doesn't matter.

I would've picked Diamond, but Palkia was the better legendary. Certainly not appearance-wise, though. Looked like a damn penis with limbs.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I must be the only one who thought Palkia looked cooler. :whistle2:k[/quote]

I bought pearl :bouncy:

I though Palkia was cooler, and I soon found out, stronger. Also, diagla sounds like a monkey :lol:

Hey guys,

I picked this DS up at GS yesterday. What's the best way to protect the DS (screen and outside)?

I'm worried my 7-year old nephew will fuck up my nice limited edition DS.

I'm thinking of buying this bundle I have a few questions for people who already bought this how is the carrying case that it comes with is it nice, room for a few games, charger etc. won't scratch system and protects system slightly?

This bundle looks very nice, but I wished it had both mystery dungeon anime shorts ah well hopefully the carrying case is good on the inside of it.

Thanks alot for the help. :bouncy:

The case is actually pretty decent, it holds the system and 3 games. Protects the system pretty well, and it seems like a pretty durable case.

I bought this a few days ago, traded in my Lite with a +$30 coupon. Got the system for $40+ tax. It looks realy sweet, and I've started playing Megaman Battle Network 3 again :D

I posted this in another thread about this bundle, but it probably belongs here too for anyone who likes to keep their system boxes and keep them in good shape. The box has some pretty heavy-duty glue holding the flaps down, so it's hard to open without mangling the whole thing. Here's a tip how to open it cleanly (use an exacto knife or something):

IMG_1471.jpg

bread's done
Back