Pokemon D/P/P Arceus event TRU 11/7 - 11/15

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Why can't Nintendo World have this?![/QUOTE]

The Toys R Us in Times Square is just a few blocks away.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']But I despise going to TRU, especially that dark R-Zone.[/QUOTE]

But it is wireless! You probably don't even need to set foot in the store. If TRU has everything working off the bat, (not often) I can get mine from my car.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']But I despise going to TRU, especially that dark R-Zone.[/QUOTE]
Dark? Are you walking around the store with sunglasses?

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I went to the Times Square today, and nope couldn't get a MG signal.[/QUOTE]

Really? Damn. I was gonna go there tomorrow or Wednesday. I was able to get Shaymin back when it was available.

I got 3 Mystery gifts this year for my niece. They won't let me get new Arceus (Pokedex run out of space). Anyway i can get new Arceus for my niece & not delete any old mystery gift powerful pokemon?

Thanks

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got 3 Mystery gifts this year for my niece. They won't let me get new Arceus (Pokedex run out of space). Anyway i can get new Arceus for my niece & not delete any old mystery gift powerful pokemon?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you're asking here... Each game can hold up to 3 Wonder Cards. Each Wonder Card usually comes with a special gift that you can pick up at the Poke-mart. Once you've received the gift, you can delete the Wonder Card. Once you've already gotten the gift (Pokemon), there's no reason to keep the card around.

If i delete the wonder 1 of the wonder card i able to get "Arceus" right? I still have the 3 Pokemons (from the 3 previous wonder cards) in my Pearl version or it gone after i delete it?

[quote name='Masterkyo']If i delete the wonder 1 of the wonder card i able to get "Arceus" right? I still have the 3 Pokemons (from the 3 previous wonder cards) in my Pearl version or it gone after i delete it?[/QUOTE]

You can delete the wonder card, it will not affect your Pokemon as long as you've already picked them up from the delivery man.

[quote name='PR Mega X']You can delete the wonder card, it will not affect your Pokemon as long as you've already picked them up from the delivery man.[/QUOTE]

And SAVED of course.

[quote name='icedrake523']Really? Damn. I was gonna go there tomorrow or Wednesday. I was able to get Shaymin back when it was available.[/QUOTE]

Did you go late? I went to the Times Square TRU late today (probably around 6 PM) and I couldn't get one either. I even manned up and asked the employees, and they were like "It starts tomorrow". I was like "I thought it was all this week", but they reassured me.

Laziness about turning the hotspot on, maybe?

Edit: Oh, wow. Apparently, someone hacked the hotspot, so they canceled it (this thread is from before today, so like the employee told me, they'll probably start running it on Nov 15th). Ahahaha:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=960099&topic=52149049

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back