Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Revealed!!!!

Hopefully this comes to the states soon after that. I can't believe I am almost 20 years old and still excited about a Pokemon game. But its just so dam addicting.

Wow, after skipping out on Pokemon Leaf Greed/Red/Emerald my insatiable Pokemon hunger is returning. Perhaps it's just the fact it will be on the DS, the system I have been relishing over for the past year with all of its game. Hmm...maybe I'll just pick up Emerald tomorrow or something at BB. And that is some great graphics. They really ought to make a proper one for the consoles, but that might take out some of the fun of it. I mean, part of the fun is being able to go anywhere with your pokemon, ergo planes, the office, etc.

I'm kind of dissappointed by battle screens. It looks almost exactly the same as the GBA incarnations, and this time I was really hoping for a revamp of the battle graphics. Here's hoping there are enough new features that will make this game worth it.

The next big step in Pokemon will be a handheld MMO over Wifi.... Just the way the pokemon world is set up begs for and MMO-style game. I want to go adventuring, raising pokemon, battling real life trainers instead of AI for more exp, rising through the ranks of the pokemon world while adventuring with friends...

Hell, I'm hoping the next pokemon is a complete virtual takeover of my life.

[quote name='Fire']Wow, after skipping out on Pokemon Leaf Greed/Red/Emerald my insatiable Pokemon hunger is returning. Perhaps it's just the fact it will be on the DS, the system I have been relishing over for the past year with all of its game. Hmm...maybe I'll just pick up Emerald tomorrow or something at BB. And that is some great graphics. They really ought to make a proper one for the consoles, but that might take out some of the fun of it. I mean, part of the fun is being able to go anywhere with your pokemon, ergo planes, the office, etc.[/quote]

Yes to you and yes to Gygas

[quote name='moiety']Looks nice! And Snorlax gets some (de)evolution action![/QUOTE]

It looks like they only gave him one foot.

bread's done
Back