Pokemon Game & Guide Bundle - VALUABLE?!?!?

Hopeful seller. Everyone pitched theirs awhile ago that is why you see so few results.
smile

Even scrap metal is valuable.
smile

With entertainment the value is taken from who has interest in it, with Pokemon... Well you see what happens.

I totally agree that this guy is way over-priced, but what do you think is the actual value of this item? Any ideas?

[quote name='chosen1s']I totally agree that this guy is way over-priced, but what do you think is the actual value of this item? Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, the value of it is what someone is willing to pay. If you're asking what the retail value was, then I can't help you because I don't know.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Seriously, the value of it is what someone is willing to pay. If you're asking what the retail value was, then I can't help you because I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Good grief. Let me put it this way - anybody have any thoughts, based on knowledge/data/information that I do not have (saw it at a different auction site, something I missed on Ebay, "title" I didn't look up correctly, similar games, etc) that would lead you to a general guess as to how much this game would sell for on Ebay if I listed it at a 7-day auction?

Naturally a game is "worth" what somebody will pay for it. Anybody got any educated guesses as to what somebody will pay for this game?

[quote name='chosen1s']Good grief. Let me put it this way - anybody have any thoughts, based on knowledge/data/information that I do not have (saw it at a different auction site, something I missed on Ebay, "title" I didn't look up correctly, similar games, etc) that would lead you to a general guess as to how much this game would sell for on Ebay if I listed it at a 7-day auction?

Naturally a game is "worth" what somebody will pay for it. Anybody got any educated guesses as to what somebody will pay for this game?[/QUOTE]

No one is able to give you a better guess since it is an item that show up rarely. You can simply set up a 7 day auction with a high reserve price to get an idea of what people are willing to pay.

That makes sense. I guess I have a better follow-up question then:

Is this item "that" rare? I "find" them quite regularly but never really considered flipping because other than being a "bundle" there's nothing particularly uncommon about the game and the guide...

Three out of four Wal-Marts near me still have that in stock (and on clearance no less) for $28.88. If no one wants it at $28.88, that could give you some semblance of an idea about its value.

Let me see as im a huge pokemon fan.
The game is worth maybe $20 used and the guide maybe $5 since its not in good condition.

There are way rarer games than this for pokemon.
Like me ive got 2 copies of Pokemon Emerald complete with box and manual that could range with a price of $40-50 a pop.

This guy is crazy. Maybe if it were Japanese and signed it might be worth it.
and even then thats stretch.

They are tons of pokemon games worth more.

And a side note the game sucks anyway. im a huge pokemon freak but the game sucks. as i had it and the guide and sold it for $20.

Need any more info on Pokemon games PM. I can help out.

Want to find a rare Pokemon game.
Try to find Electroplankton.
that game is rare as hell

i think its a great deal for something nobody else has. but what do i know, everyone on the internet is an "expert".

[quote name='phear3d']i think its a great deal for something nobody else has. but what do i know, everyone on the internet is an "expert".[/QUOTE]

Don't speak that nonsense. We all know that if you are on the internet, you're an expert.

[quote name='Rig']What game is this? (Can't view eBay at work.)[/QUOTE]

It's one of the Pokemon Dungeon Explorer games that came out last year. It's the special Wal-mart package that came with a little book. It comes in a little box.

Most wal-marts still have stacks of them on the bottom shelf.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Look at his completed listings. eBay has tons of idiot buyers. Some of us are smart enough to turn a profit from that.[/QUOTE]

This. A fool and his money are soon parted, I suppose. Some people out there have wayyyy too much money.. and if they want to spend it on items that are overpriced (specifically, my items), I will be more than happy to take their money.

//edit: A factory sealed non-ph Dead Rising sold for $149.99 what the fuck! ebay is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']! ebay is awesome[/QUOTE]no way man! ebay makes money for all those stupid game scalpers who buy games for my RIGHTEOUS CAUSE such as my collection! I haven't played a game in days because its hard to move from this desk chair to the couch because of my weight and the fact that my LIMITED EDITION ATLUS 3XL shirt is stuck to the chair because some of the cheese that comes out of hot pockets fell out and rolled down. but i still do love collecting games! and i hate flippers, instead i would rather live off of welfare, you can afford plenty of hot pockets and games with the welfare money.

[quote name='Doomstink']Three out of four Wal-Marts near me still have that in stock (and on clearance no less) for $28.88. If no one wants it at $28.88, that could give you some semblance of an idea about its value.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Maybe we should all buy copies of the game and promote them as being extremely rare on eBay. :roll: Oh what, a non-Player's Choice version of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for only $133.99?

bread's done
Back