A) A copy of Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver
and
B) Access to Wi-Fi on your Nintendo DS

RULES OF THE GROUP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Play fair
- No cheating
- No Action Replay Cheats
- I don't care if you are using an Rom card, but don't use any kind of cheat files. I spend a lot of time on the internet and know all about this stuff. If you try to use them, I will know and you will be asked to leave.

2. Treat Other Members With Respect
- This is a group for players of all skill levels. Don't tell people they are "n00bs" or "$$$s", go somewhere else for that.
- If you win a battle, don't rub it in another persons face. Playful teasing is fine, just don't make someone mad and feel like they are not welcome in the group.

3. Don't Take Advantage Of Other Members
- Please trade fairly. I don't want to here of members getting ripped off in bad trades. If you rip someone off, or don't keep your end of the deal, you will be asked to leave the group.

4. Have Fun
- We are all here to make our experience with HG and SS better by interacting with others. If we all follow the simple rules, everything will run smoothly and we should have lots of fun.

Happy Training!

GROUP UPDATES

Updates about what is happening in the group will be posted here. If you have anything that you feel affects the whole group such as tournaments, trade scammers etc., then PM the notice to me and I will post it here.

REMINDERS

New Pokemon Wi-Fi Event For Heart Gold and Soul Silver:

From April 1st - May 9th, Pokemon HG & SS players can unlock a new route on their Pokewalker called the 'Yellow Forest'. On this new route you can catch either a Surf or Fly Pikachu. More detailed info
here.
Thanks to adriley313 for the info!

FRIEND CODES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon HG & SS

Name: RchrdJ
Friend Code: 4254 6040 4102

Name: adriley313
Friend Code: 5371 2631 1225

Name: darkinferno9908
Friend Code: 4812 9176 3068

Name: Poi316
Friend Code: 0904 5001 7500

Name: icedrake523
Friend Code: 2880 1809 1252

Name: iPlayConsoles
Friend Code: 3438 5359 2774

Name: SuperTongue
Friend Code: 3223 7883 2592

Name: paulcalypse
Friend Code: 2622 4886 1153

Name: Colemand
Friend Code: 3051 9988 4976

Name: Anhmeister
Friend Code: 2064 1372 3153

Name: Taiga
Friend Code: 0088-4863-6762

Name: Ultimate Matt X
Friend Code: 0689 7701 8697

Name: PepsiDriver
Friend Code: 1248 1111 0338

Name: Just-Joe
Friend Code: 4383 4633 1180

Name: Rusk
Friend Code: 4684 0960 4027

Name: Loki
Friend Code: 1205 2011 4945

Name: jkim
Friend Code: 0131 4559 7027

Pokemon D/P/P

Name: icedrake523
Friend Code: 3694-6624-7388

When you add a member to your PalPad, notify them via PM or in the comments so that they can add you back. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey :) . I got my pokemon to level 15 (three of em) so if someone wants a quick mini battle if your around the same level.

Probably wont be able to get this for 2 or 3 weeks, but when I do I will be in. Til then, I have platinum =P

So i guess Im in.
OP i suggest you make a list of ppl Friendcode list at the first post so when ppl trade they have the list right there.

Ill need some trades so I can evolve my Graveler and Haunter soon,

thx a bunch

So far, I'm just over 2 hours into the game. Not able to dedicate the time to this game that I wish I could. Hopefully late tonight I'll be able to put in a few hours.

My current team is:

Totodile - Level 15
Pidgee - Level 15

I'm not able to be on Wi-Fi until I find my Nintendo WFC USB. I don't really want to change the WPA encryption on my router to WEP, but I might have to. As soon as I get on Wi-Fi, I'll post my Friendcode as I know that some members are eager to evolve some Pokemon via trades.

@doodofdoods - I think it is too early for that to be widely known online. Currently, the only place you would likely find that info would be in an official strategy guide for the game.

Hey if any1 is interested would they trade back an forth my mackoke so it evollves? My fc is 2278 8829 2526 just pm me with your fc then meat me on wifi

Hey all,

I'm pretty much like everyone else it seems. Haven't been able to dedicate as much time to this one like the others... (*sigh* I miss school) so my team is running about lvl 14-17.

If you need someone to trade with or just want to battle add me and shoot me a PM. I'm around randomly so hit me at any time.

Friend-code is 4812 9176 3068 and I'm playing Silver.

I'll be in once I get some time to play this weekend. Have been playing Diamond a lot in anticipation, but SoulSilver has come out of the box just once since I bought it and not yet made it into the DSLite. Really looking forward to see how it came out though! Will pass on my pertinent information later...

Thx to Friendcodes.com i got my pokemon to evolve.
Now its time to get a good team.
I need a good electric pokemon.

[quote name='adriley313']Thx to Friendcodes.com i got my pokemon to evolve.
Now its time to get a good team.
I need a good electric pokemon.[/QUOTE]

I use Mareep now. ^.^

My copy should be coming by Tuesday, so I'll gladly join up.

I am a bit of a "noob" to Pokemon. I've been playing since Blue came out, but the more recent releases have been spaced about for me. I haven't gotten into the more "hardcore" parts of the game, but I'd gladly battle someone online as well.

Hey, there. I'm Poi. I'm seriously two minutes new. My FC is 0904 5001 7500 Soul Silver. Thanks.
~Poi~

I'm in.

I have every Pokemon in Diamond. So if you want something that can be bred, I can get it. Just give me whatever you don't need anymore. If you want egg moves, I can try to get them.

However, I can't get my DS online at school, so I'm limited to only when I'm home. My diamond FC is in my sig. That's the one I'll be trading with the most.

Hi, I just beat Soul Silver and haven't been online yet. I was wondering, since I missed that Jirachi event, is there anyone who would be willing to trade it over to me, just so I can unlock that pokewalker course, the nights sky edge? I'll trade it back right after. I would really appreciate it!

@Kissfuldreamer - Yes only here, unless you have any other ideas. :)

@kratos1010 - Talk to icedrake523 when he comes back.

Here's my SoulSilver ID: 3438-5359-2774

That's what I'll mainly be playing for awhile... keeping my HeartGold boxed till I get a lot of SoulSilver complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering where the hell I can find the friend code for this. I apparently went and got it at a Pokecenter, but it never told me where it is.

Anyway, I've been having a blast with this. The Pokewalker is great as well. Simple, yet damn cool in terms of how you use it.

[quote name='SuperTongue']Just wondering where the hell I can find the friend code for this. I apparently went and got it at a Pokecenter, but it never told me where it is.

Anyway, I've been having a blast with this. The Pokewalker is great as well. Simple, yet damn cool in terms of how you use it.[/QUOTE]

Go to the basement of the Pokemon center. A "cutscene" will have an NPC give you the PalPad (it's in the Key items). To get a Friend Code, you have to connect online first.

[quote name='icedrake523']Go to the basement of the Pokemon center. A "cutscene" will have an NPC give you the PalPad (it's in the Key items). To get a Friend Code, you have to connect online first.[/QUOTE]

Alright, well here's mine:
3223 7883 2592

If anyone adds me, just let know. I'm more of a "casual" player, so if anyone has the urge to battle me, please go easy on me!

Hey everyone, hopefully this group has been producing some battles and trades. Sorry I haven't been able to take part yet, but I've been having trouble with my router and WEP encryption. Long story here:
When we first got our router about a year ago, my mother decided that she would attempt to set it up while I was at school. I came home to find out that the router was not setup, but she had password protected the actual router. I set the router up with WPA and everything was fine because I just used my Nintendo Wi-Fi connector for my DS.

Fast forward to when I got Pokemon SS. I searched my houses for my Nintendo Wi-Fi connector, but never found it :(. So then I decided that I would just switch the encryption on our router to WEP. When I went to do this, I was reminded of the password on our router. The problem is, I forget the password and we didn't write it down :/. In order to get rid of the password, I would need to reset the router and start over. I would do that, but the router was starting to go, so as I said, we just bought a new router and started over :).

Anyway, I got a new router today. I hope to set it up tomorrow or Friday and use WEP encryption in order to get my DS online so I can participate in this group :).

Here I am. My friend code is 2622 4886 1153. I'll add everyone else right now, too. This weekend I'll be in a WiFi area at my parents' house, so I can trade, battle, and stuff.

[quote name='JAlbertL']Is anyone willing to trade a Chikorita? I have a Cyndaquil and Totodile I can trade for.[/QUOTE]

I have one, do you need anything else as Id really like both of those to work on my pokdex.

Hit me up.

Hey, do any of you happen to have a Shaymin for trade? I can offer any starters, Jirachi, Mew, Phione, Manaphy, and more. (I can't remember what else I have on my Diamond atm) ^_^

I will forever be in your debt if you can trade me one. _(.__.)_

I just updated the OP. The Friendcodes section has been updated. Members who haven't posted their Friendcodes yet have been removed from that list. To get back on the Friendcode list, just post your Friendcode.

I've also gotten WFC finally working. My friend code has been added to the OP and I'll also add it to my signature. Feel free to add me to your PalPad. :)

My code is 4855 8720 0179

I am looking for a chikorita but I will gladly trade a totadile, or a cyndaquil, or a eevee for it. I don't have much else but commons.

Here's my friend code for Soul Silver:

0088-4863-6762
Name: Taiga

I'm up for a battle or trade anytime. :) Please add me to the list.

Cause hes not that great.
I would go with Jolteon or trade with someone for a a Luxray, Manetric or something better.

bread's done
Back