Pokemon Heartgold, Soul Silver, Platinum, Black 1 and White 1 (Preowned) for $19.99

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
Both pokemon games and Pokemon Platinum preowned are availabe for shipping. Comes out to be $17.99 for Gamers Unlocked members. Should act quickly though. I ordere Platinum earlier in the week (Monday if im correct) and an hour or two later all pokemon games were oos.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Excellent price! I payed 21$ after a lot of discount stacking a Gamestop, and this is even better.[/QUOTE]

I dunno if this is trolling or not, but $18 for basically 15+ hours of gameplay from the story alone is great imo. These games are rarely this cheap.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I dunno if this is trolling or not, but $18 for basically 15+ hours of gameplay from the story alone is great imo. These games are rarely this cheap.[/QUOTE]I said it was a great deal. Try reading comprehension.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I've ordered 3 heartgolds 2 soul silvers and a white and they all came cart only. Not to mention 2 soul silvers I did for in store pick up.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That sucks. I've only ordered 360 games preowned from BB and they have been in great condition each time. My platinum comes on monday, tuesday at the latest so ill have an idea on what my heartgold should be. If heartgold comes cart only, thats fine with me since I still have the box and everything from when I bought the game release month.

[quote name='TwistedShade']I said it was a great deal. Try reading comprehension.[/QUOTE]

I took your post as sarcasm, but yeah I too was gonna go that GS route. With the birthday coupon and pur 10%, that would of made Heartgold alittle more than what it is of the bat on BB. Now I just need Fire emblem to have shipping.

I.....have to stop myself from ordering. Played through all of them up to this point, and have too much of a backlog to play it..........but at that price......

Just got to stay strong until new pokemon later in the year haha

I don't have a DS :( but isn't heart gold a remake of gold? that game was LONG i put at least 30 hours into it back on the gameboy color.

[quote name='usrevenge']I don't have a DS :( but isn't heart gold a remake of gold? that game was LONG i put at least 30 hours into it back on the gameboy color.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and they added a TON much more to do. I've beat all of the newer ds pokemon games expect for black 2 (screw that generation) and I gotta say both pokemon Platinum and Heartgold are the best DS pokemon games hands down.

I just started playing White 2 with my daughter. Now I kinda want to go back and grab them all. I'm too afraid of getting cart only though.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Yeah and they added a TON much more to do. I've beat all of the newer ds pokemon games expect for black 2 (screw that generation) and I gotta say both pokemon Platinum and Heartgold are the best DS pokemon games hands down.[/QUOTE]

I didn't play White or Black but White 2 is awesome and from what I've heard it's a considerable iteration to White and Black.

[quote name='eXiON']Just curious, so if you get a used game that is incomplete, you can't return it to BB or something?[/QUOTE]If you know right away that it's incomplete (e.g., no cover art), you could return the game while it's still repackaged, but if you're missing something inside the case, you'll have a harder time convincing Customer Service to take the game back.

My White and Black came essentially complete (cart,environmentally friendly ass case,cover art, manual, safety papers), but of course they didn't have the serial numbers for club nintendo naturally...

They're both out of stock for shipping right now, but if there's a copy near you why not get Soul Silver or Heart Gold? They're supposed to be updates of the original Silver/Gold from the GBC, so probably closer to what you remember than whatever's going on in the new games. I'm in the same boat, basically; I probably put 80 hours into Silver and Yellow, then haven't touched any of the new titles. Just started Soul Silver yesterday.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Which Pokemon game should I get? I haven't played a Pokemon game since the game boy color days and want to get back into it.[/QUOTE]

Soul Silver and Heart Gold are currently my favorite.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Which Pokemon game should I get? I haven't played a Pokemon game since the game boy color days and want to get back into it.[/QUOTE]

While the remakes are great, pokemon platinum is really good aswell. Honestly I really didn't like pokemon white or black. 5 generations of pokemon is alot and now their adding a 6th....wtf!!!!! But yeah get either platinum or soulsilver/heartgold and if you somehow still crave pokemon then goto white or black.

Does heartgold have the old 150 pokemons or the new ones? I stopped following the series many years ago and would like to play a game where I know the monsters

[quote name='Davivascaino']Does heartgold have the old 150 pokemons or the new ones? I stopped following the series many years ago and would like to play a game where I know the monsters[/QUOTE]

Lol. I asked about that awhile back and had no answer. When u mean the old 150, do u mean like the first pokemon when it was on tv with ash, misty?
I watch pokemon when it first aired in the us and like those pokemon. Wonder if it has mew?

[quote name='Davivascaino']Does heartgold have the old 150 pokemons or the new ones? I stopped following the series many years ago and would like to play a game where I know the monsters[/QUOTE]

If I recall it's mainly the pokemon from kanto and johto (1st and 2nd gen.) Some pokemon from gen 3 (forgot the name of the region) and gen 4 (sinnoh) are available after the national dex is obtained.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If I recall it's mainly the pokemon from kanto and johto (1st and 2nd gen.) Some pokemon from gen 3 (forgot the name of the region) and gen 4 (sinnoh) are available after the national dex is obtained.[/QUOTE]It's Hoenn.

[quote name='The Punisher']Lol. I asked about that awhile back and had no answer. When u mean the old 150, do u mean like the first pokemon when it was on tv with ash, misty?
I watch pokemon when it first aired in the us and like those pokemon. Wonder if it has mew?[/QUOTE]

yes, I used to love that tv show. I still remember all the 150 pokemons:lol::lol:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If I recall it's mainly the pokemon from kanto and johto (1st and 2nd gen.) Some pokemon from gen 3 (forgot the name of the region) and gen 4 (sinnoh) are available after the national dex is obtained.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the answer.

I think it does not come with the pokewalker right'??

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I dunno if this is trolling or not, but $18 for basically 15+ hours of gameplay from the story alone is great imo. These games are rarely this cheap.[/QUOTE]

You completely misread his post.

[quote name='Davivascaino']yes, I used to love that tv show. I still remember all the 150 pokemons:lol::lol:

thanks for the answer.

I think it does not come with the pokewalker right'??[/QUOTE]

Nope does come with poke walker buy it from nintendo online, cheapest you'll find it.
Btw your avatar looks hella prego

[quote name='Desousa93']Nope does come with poke walker buy it from nintendo online, cheapest you'll find it.
Btw your avatar looks hella prego[/QUOTE]

Lil Sis and Big Momma (Not the unfunny one).

Got the soulsilver used on my local bestbuy, complete and in mint condition. It did not come with the pokewalker, but I was not planning on using it anyway

I've got some Pokemon DS inserts / manuls in my trade thread. I can possibly get other DS cases as well. Check my sig. If interest, please post in my trade thread. My inbox is always full.

Trying to combine with the b2g1 deal

Got platinum and metal gear solid 4 and can't find a 3rd game I want :(

They don't have silver/gold at my local bb

My Platinum arrived today and it came with a mint looking case and manual. For a second, I thought I got a new copy by mistake. On a sad note though, my heartgold is backordered so I got till the 8th of May for it to ship, but Platinum and Zelda should hold me till then :)

My heartgold went from being backordered to shipping today. I hope my copy comes complete and maybe with a pokewalker cause my siblings lost the one I originally had.

bread's done
Back