Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver /w Pokewalker ~ $11 @ BJ's (In Store - YMMV)

Pecoros

CAGiversary!
I just picked up a new copy of Pokemon HeartGold with the Pokewalker at BJ's for $11 and change. It looks like BJ's put these on clearance - but YMMV. I only found this deal in-store, not online.

[quote name='Pecoros']I just picked up a new copy of Pokemon HeartGold with the Pokewalker at BJ's for $11 and change. It looks like BJ's put these on clearance - but YMMV. I only found this deal in-store, not online.[/QUOTE]

BJ's, isn't that one of those membership discount warehouse retailers like Costco? Unfortunately, none in California :cry:. We get no love on a lot of the chains (Nebraska Furniture Mart, BJs, PC Richards and a couple of those NY electronics retailers to name a few, but I like to think that Fry's makes up for it.

BJ's Wholesale Club has over 180 locations in 15 states: Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Virginia

Shouldn't this be in the regional deals section? Seems like they're only on the east coast... I'd be all over this deal too.

Ah, I didn't know BJ's was a regional chain. I saw other regional chain deals posted in this area though.

I found a copy in the Owings Mills, MD store - it was their last copy. Just sharing the deal and curious if anyone else has any luck.

BJs is HIGHLY YMMV.
I was at one BJs a year ago, and they had the wii goldeneye/classic controller bundle for $18. Went to three others and they were all $48 or more.
Two months ago I picked up Pokemon Black and White for $12 a piece. Still full price at the other stores.

bread's done
Back