Pokemon N64--rare??

EvilE

CAGiversary!
I saw a Pokemon N64 game console (with pokemon controller) for $20 at a local gamestop today. Being that I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon things, is this a rare edition on the N64? Is it worth more that the $20 price tag?
Thanks!
E.---

just checked. There were only 3 listed and the only one with bids was the one that included games.

it was at 26 bucks as of right now

I wonder how many of these Pokemon systems they produced? I saw it and immediately thought it might be a rarity, since I had never seen one before.

E.--

Toys R Us was selling these for $50 about 3-4 yrs ago. They were having a 75% off sale for the system that week that Sept.

I guess I am just ignorant in the ways of the N64, I never paid too much attention to it. I only got a N64 about 2 months ago for $15 at EB games. This Pokemon system caught my eye though. It was just sitting there in a bin of N64s. I might pick it up just because it is different. I am a videogameaholic!! LOL!

E.---

Hey You, Pikachu was a pack in with the Pokemon styled N64.

Here's a photo of the console for anyone wondering what it looks like.

pikachu.jpg

The cheeks light up and the Pokeball is the power switch while Pickachu's foot is the rest button I believe. I is really not that rare, but just kind of a neat novelty type of thing. Not all of them came with a game however. I think only the Toys R' Us one did.

I have a gold colored Pokemon Game Boy Advance (original version, not SP). I think it has Pikachu on it. I've only used it maybe twice, so I don't remember exactly what it looks like. I tried looking at prices for it on eBay, but no listings recently for it.

I saw a couple of the Pokemon N64s at my local Gamestop for about $20, I guess they aren't rare, but would be good for Pokemon memorabilia collectors.

I don't think its rare, but my poopy hosehead brother didn't trade n64 for his nephews' enjoyment.

Take off starman9000! to the great white north!

[quote name='XboxMaster']Wasn't Hey You, Pikachu that game where you spoke through the mic and told him commands?[/quote]

I believe so.

bread's done
Back