Pokemon NYC Giveaway - BIG NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerowing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If this shouldn't be a separate thread feel free to merge with the Pokemon thread. But i figured this was big enough news to warrant its own thread.

Nintendo World in NYC is having a giveaway this Saturday, here is a flyer with details:

4z8vlth.jpg

You randomly get 1 of 4 Pokemon, Shiny Turtwig with Baton Pass, Shiny Chimchar with Baton Pass, Shiny Piplup with Baton Pass, OR Shiny Cresselia with Wish. Limit of 1 per person, how they do this, I don't know, you might be able to get more.

The prospects of Wish Cresselia, NP passing infernape, Curse passing Torterra, and Swords Dance passing Empoleon all sound really awesome.

AND if anyone does in fact get one of these (I can't make it that day), I wish to compile the data on the Pokemon (Natures, IVs, IDs, OTs, etc) to figure out what is legit or not so we don't have previous fiascos like with Darkrai and Chansey, so I need as many people as possible to trade with that get these. If you do manage to get one, I will trade it right back and you get to keep what I trade you (it WILL be good). PM me for more info if and when you get one.

EDIT: There have been some doubts now about if this is real or not, as no one seems to know at Nintendo World, so take this with some doubt and I wouldn't rush out there to get it, wait for more info.

oh i'm kind of not surprised if it's not real. i thought the image looked kind of photoshopped when i was reading the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back