Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - Stand by for Battle!

I am guessing we are not getting steel cases because retail shelves here can't hold them, they would have to be slightly smaller than a 3DS case to fit in the 3ds spaces most retailers have compartmentalized

No, it's more likely that somebody at NoA didn't think it was worth it. Then again, given how badly the Gen IV pre-order figurines were screwed up they might have figured there would be too many damaged ones to make it be worth it.

New megas

hO7AlkN.png

10696316_702480089838281_3656866975014281388_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Primal Groudon & Kyogre's Abilities are confirmed. Both cause all weather Abilities (Snow Warning, Drought, Drizzle, and Sand Stream) to fail. Desolate Land (Groudon) cancels out all Water-type moves while Primoridal Sea (Kyogre) does the same to Fire-type moves.

Mega Rayquaza with a brand new move has been revealed:

http://youtu.be/WPQg3lSvWc4

Also, Nintendo is sending out a Super Size Pumpkiboo via Wi-Fi.

Just got my Pumpkiboo, and I realized I caught one earlier. I lost the Insomnia ability, trying to get an optimal Nature and IV one. Not like I needed it.

just got mine in the pokemon newsletter, I know this is not the proper place for it but im willing to trade it
for a $10 psn credit, $10 3ds/wii u credit, $10 amazon, or $10 paypal, feel free to PM if interested or if you wish to haggle lol

This demo is like 15 min long and is basically pointless except you get a pokemon to transfer to the real game if you buy it.

If you keep playing you get items to transfer over (pokeballs and other buy able items). I heard that the demo will reward you if you play every day, but i'm not sure if that reward is better than pokeballs though lol.

this demo is the absolute nuts and i have a spare code if anyone wants it for like a decent club nintendo code

just got mine in the pokemon newsletter, I know this is not the proper place for it but im willing to trade it
for a $10 psn credit, $10 3ds/wii u credit, $10 amazon, or $10 paypal, feel free to PM if interested or if you wish to haggle lol
Please stop.

Nintendo just announced there are other ways to get a code including buying Pokemon Trading Card game on the eshop for $6 or Pokemon Puzzle challenge for $5 when they come out. Two good games that provide more value what you guys are offering here.

Also want to add that Nintendo will be sending out codes next week to select people who have opted in for emails on their Nintendo Network ID accounts.
If you still want to get it for free without driving somewhere.

If you keep playing you get items to transfer over (pokeballs and other buy able items). I heard that the demo will reward you if you play every day, but i'm not sure if that reward is better than pokeballs though lol.
Nope. Once you reach 10 playthroughs you stop getting rewards.

Was waiting for someone to find some proof to that. I didn't specifically say you'd get something every day, but that the game would reward you if you played every day.

I did forget to play though, so I haven't found this yet.

You apparently have to soft reset hundreds of times until you get it. One guy did it over 900 times and nothing. Other people got it after 50. It's completely random.

Omg...XD The most annoying thing in this demo for me is not being able to go inside the houses. I need that secret mission lol.

EDIT: I realize I got this moment, and never went to check on the house...for shame.

I have a few extra codes. Apparently, Nintendo decided to make up for skipping me with the Tomodachi Life and Smash Bros demos. 

PM if interested, and I'll send when I'm next online until I run out. 

Nintendo is doing a Pokémon Origins-esque animated special with May and Brendan meeting Mega Rayquaza. Comes out on the 16th.

http://youtu.be/UZ4YzBjq4cM

bread's done
Back