Pokemon Pearl.

DerScholar

CAG Veteran
Where's the absolute CHEAPEST place/website/anything that I could buy Pokemon Pearl for the NDS at?

I know it isn't expensive to begin with, but the funds are getting low and I hear that this game is fantastic.

- DS

Family video has it for 29.99 I don't really know any other site that has it cheaper, but best bet is that or that google checkout thing if you can

[quote name='DerScholar']Where's the absolute CHEAPEST place/website/anything that I could buy Pokemon Pearl for the NDS at?[/quote] As a general rule, Pokémon games don't go on sale. Beyond Fire Red and Leaf Green dropping to $20 as part of the Player's Choice line, I've seen nothing as far as that series goes. Hell, I still see Sapphire and Emerald at full price, and they've been out for years.

Family Video's website might be your best bet, because you're not going to find it for much cheaper anywhere else.

[quote name='keithp']Buy.com with Google Checkout gets it to you for $23.99 shipped.

FTW.[/quote]
Sorry I'm new, what is Google Checkout?

[quote name='RedRockCandy']Sorry I'm new, what is Google Checkout?[/QUOTE]

$10 off for using Google to checkout for new customers, but you can just use a new email address if you've used it before.

bread's done
Back