Pokemon White 2 - $17.96 @ Walmart.com

POKEFLIP RETURNS!!! I mean *cough* yes that seems like a reasonable price for enjoying and keeping the game... Indeed *cough* *cough*

Game worth playing? Finished Y and thinking about this one nor B2.
I got it really primarily to transfer stuff to Y (whenever that opens up) but also as I had heard good things about it.
It's kind hard to step back to it from Y but I'm sure I'll get used to it again.

You guys can get any brand new $60 game at gamestop for $45 with this deal.  Gamestop has had a promo for a while now where you can trade 2 elligible games + $10 for a new game.

www.gamestop.com/trade2

those are the elligible games..  Pokemon white version 2 is on there.

so, $35(2 copies of White 2) + $10 = $45 !

Just make sure you open the games if do this.  Gamestop doesn't accept sealed games for trade in.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys can get any brand new $60 game at gamestop for $45 with this deal. Gamestop has had a promo for a while now where you can trade 2 elligible games + $10 for a new game.

www.gamestop.com/trade2

those are the elligible games..

Can't trade two of the exact same game though...

It doesn't say that in the link. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.
You obviously seem new here. It may not say it in the link but most CAG vets know it's YMMV because it makes you look like a reseller or dealer trading more then 1 of the same item at the same time. If it works for you then so be it but most know how GS works things and about the trade 2 promo already.

You guys can get any brand new $60 game at gamestop for $45 with this deal. Gamestop has had a promo for a while now where you can trade 2 elligible games + $10 for a new game.

www.gamestop.com/trade2

those are the elligible games.. Pokemon white version 2 is on there.

Just make sure you open the games if do this. Gamestop doesn't accept sealed games for trade in.
... You must be extremely new to that promo, aren't you? Even if you were told that is how it works, it really isn't. How that promo works, is essentially a "We will give you $50 for those two games, as long as you buy ANY game that is NEW, as in not used, and we also strongly word and encourage you to buy brand new $60 games WITH that $50"

Go to the Gamestop TiV thread you will hear talk about ATK (americas test kitchen, a cheap $0.99 new game) that people use in combination with the trade 2, so that they only spend $1 of the credit on a new game, and end up with a bit over $50 to do with however they want.

So $36+ tax turns into a easy $10+ profit.

Can't trade two of the exact same game though...
Because a lot of stores will outright deny you.
Actually, handheld games are the exception to the rule, as it is very believable that someone would have multiples, or even multiple systems for their kids and such, or even just for themselves, to transfer inbetween (no poke bank in the past). Having two of the same console game, not so much. That is why many times if you were to ask they would want to know what type of game do you have two of.

bread's done
Back