Pokemon WIFI Event Thread : Shiny Entei @ Gamestop

They have had numerous events in Japan of late. I hope that they do bring them over here to the States as well. They had the Jirachi release, in addition to the shiny Legendary Dogs, the Goon Scyzor, and soon, Ash's Pikachu.

I popped in my copy of Silver to get another Jirachi. Seriously, I want some more events already, starting with the Celebi event.

If all of you want more events why don't you pick up an Action Replay? I grabbed one back when Pearl came out and I keep an extra copy of the game that I just use for event cheats.

I'm not actively playing lately, but I made sure to pick this up the other day.

My wife still plays so I took her DS when she wasn't around and downloaded Jirachi.

The next day she had an amazing story of how she went into a Pokemart and a guy gave her a new Pokemon she had never seen before! lol

Hmm, does this not work on Heart Gold? I tried logging in today to the Nintendo WFC, but it didn't find anything.

im pissed I missed Jirachi. I actually just started playing again from the days of r/b/y I got pokemon diamond. Oh well now I will keep my ear to the ground and make sure I don't miss any more events.

[quote name='adriley313']what do you do if it says you have too many wonder cards
what do i do[/QUOTE]

You need to delete one to make room for another one.
3 wonder cards is the max at any given time that your game can carry.
Just make sure you pick up whatever mystery gift that's associated with the wonder card before you delete it.

[quote name='adriley313']anyone know if Mew has a special nature.
need to know if i can SR or not[/QUOTE]

Nature is not set, and will be at level 5 which makes it damn hard to figure out its IVs.:bomb:

[quote name='maigoyume']There haven't been any recent events and its all B+W now[/QUOTE]

Not completely true. There are events for Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs but then again you have to complete those missions to get said pokemon.

I made this thread for main Pokemon games but i can include the other pokmeon games if someone will just PM me the details.
I will update the thread.

thx a bunch

PS how is Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs????

[quote name='adriley313']I made this thread for main Pokemon games but i can include the other pokmeon games if someone will just PM me the details.
I will update the thread.

thx a bunch

PS how is Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs????[/QUOTE]

I haven't opened it yet. I just started SS but I will need to. Here are the events going on right now for Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

All of them run from October 4, 2010 to January 11, 2011 & You need to complete the mission and then you can transfer said Pokemon to your HG/SS/etc... game.

Deoxys & The Mysterious Temple - Mutiplayer only mission. Have to complete in multiplayer :bomb:. You can get 1 of the 4 forms. All level 50. To get attack form you have to complete the mission in 4 minutes or less.

Protect The Legendary Orb - Upon completion you get a Manaphy egg to transfer.

Investigate The Mysterious Eruption - Upon completion you get a Level 50 Heatran

Protect the Lost Shaymin - Upon completion you get a level 30 Shaymin in normal form.

i have JPN Diamond so I have those events but will update the thread since you need the 3 crown beast for Black/White

[quote name='Hell Monkey']I gotta go get this for my kids while I remember. How do I delete Wonder Cards if already have 2?[/QUOTE]Well, you can have up to three wonder cards, so you'll be able to download the Raikou without having to delete any yet. To delete a wonder card of something you've picked up, go into Mystery Gift from the start menu, and go to Check Cards, or something like that. Then you can select to delete them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hell Monkey']I gotta go get this for my kids while I remember. How do I delete Wonder Cards if already have 2?[/QUOTE]
It's right in the menu when you go to get a new one.

updated the title. And I'm having trouble deciding if i want to keep this entei or not. he has some great numbers, except for speed..

Entei (Adamant): 20 - 23 / 27 - 29 / 7 - 9 / 20 - 23 / 20 - 23 / 4 - 6 [AVG: 18.14]

I'd personally keep it. But that's just because I don't use the RNG method with the Pikatimer. I did that with the Gamestop Jirachi, and it still took me three straight hours to get a straight 31IV Adamant Jirachi... and I was trying for a Jolly one.

x.x It's a shame the nature cannot be accounted for with those event types. So a decent IV'd Adamant Entei wins in my book.

Well it sucks that I just found out about the shiny trio being released. At least I can still grab Entei and Suicune. Is anyone willing to trade an extra shiny Raikou for an Entei? I plan to download the Entei and Suicune to each of my DS games. PM with your friend code so we can set up a possible trade if anyone is willing to do this. Can't wait for black and white in March:bouncy:

[quote name='Spanky']Well it sucks that I just found out about the shiny trio being released. At least I can still grab Entei and Suicune. Is anyone willing to trade an extra shiny Raikou for an Entei? I plan to download the Entei and Suicune to each of my DS games. PM with your friend code so we can set up a possible trade if anyone is willing to do this. Can't wait for black and white in March:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I do not have a shiny Raikou but I am very interested in your shiny Entei as I missed this event and he is my favorite pokemon. Is there any other pokemon you are interested in that we can trade for? I am willing to give up any of my pokemon except my Lugia, regular Raikou and Celebi.

You should go by your local gamestop, they don't shut it off til the nintendo rep comes to get it usually, I got mine today even though I was a day late

bread's done
Back