Pokemopn Manaphy Giveaway -- Toys R Us Sept 29

[quote name='banpeikun']it's different because the OT is TRU with trainer ID 09297 I think. it comes with a red scarf iirc[/QUOTE]

Was this the only way to get a red scarf? I heard it only increases coolness though and has no in battle effect.

I looked on serebii.net and on the item page where the red scarf is listed it in Pastoria City(Leading poke'mon's cool stat must be 200 or more.)
I'm not sure if it's at hearthome or this I never had raised any of my poke'mon contest stats around that yet. =\

[quote name='Collectordragon']I could trade you a rare Pokemon like a surfing Pichu from Pokemon Box for it.[/quote]
No, actually, you can't. Surfing Pikachus gotta come from PBR. You can't migrate any pokemon from GBA games that know an HM move.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']I looked on serebii.net and on the item page where the red scarf is listed it in Pastoria City(Leading poke'mon's cool stat must be 200 or more.)[/quote]
I assume this is correct, and not Hearthome. In the past, you had to feed your pokemon pokeblocks (poffins? in this game) to raise their cool/tough/beauty/cute stats for contests. Different berries raised different contest stats. Once you hit a certain amount, you could talk to an NPC who gave you the corresponding scarf.

[quote name='yayece']No, actually, you can't. Surfing Pikachus gotta come from PBR. You can't migrate any pokemon from GBA games that know an HM move.[/QUOTE]

I just learned about that HM restriction. I wonder why that was put in? Anyway, maybe someone would be willing to clone their TRU Manaphy then?

[quote name='yayece']No, actually, you can't. Surfing Pikachus gotta come from PBR. You can't migrate any pokemon from GBA games that know an HM move.[/QUOTE]

I just learned about that HM restriction. I wonder why that was put in? Anyway, maybe someone would be willing to clone their TRU Manaphy then?

bread's done
Back