police brutality protest

darkmere

CAGiversary!
so i get this email from my school today that says there is a police brutality protest tomorrow 2 blocks from the school at this park. they are advising us to avoid it for safety. for some reason i figured i might want to grab a camera and go 'observe' from a safe distance. just wondering if anyone had any thoughts?

[quote name='Scorch']... do it?[/QUOTE]
that's what i'm thinking...capture it on video and if something interesting happens i can make a documentary out of it.

no, i just want to go to document it, not be a dumbass. my thought may lack logic, but i'm not retarded.

[quote name='darkmere']no, i just want to go to document it, not be a dumbass. my thought may lack logic, but i'm not retarded.[/QUOTE]

Punching a cop is not retarded its just good clean american fun. Update us on what you got broke and your charges. ;)

go, but do it kinda hidden from a distance. If something goes down you'll want to continue filming without worrying so much about getting the hell out or what various people arent going to like being filmed mid-chaos.

[quote name='Graystone']Punching a cop is not retarded its just good clean american fun. Update us on what you got broke and your charges. ;)[/QUOTE]

But when the cop punches back, it's a crime? Gimme a break.

So, what happened at the protest??? Was a hailstorm of tear gas canisters launched at an unruly mob of concerned citizens?

How do you go about protesting cops, anyway? When they go to break it up, do you resist? They'd arrest you... and win.

Thats what you get from a bunch of tree huggers that would rather play guitar and hum simon and garfunkle songs than break shit......

bread's done
Back