[Poll] Dead/stuck pixel(s) on your DS annoying?

spidey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, before I place my order for a rather expensive machine (japanese DS) that will get no US support because of the japanese warranty, I wanted to know how many of you with stuck/dead pixel(s) are bothered by it and find it to interfere with your gameplay?

I planned to order it from Play-Asia and I asked them what their dead pixel policy was and I received a reply of "3 pixels are affected, in an area, occupying less than 25% of the screen".

No one I personally know that has a DS has any dead or stuck pixels, but if it really bothers you that much, why not buy a DS from the US?

Search the forum someone posted a website that sold JAP DSs for 145 shipped. He actually got his on time (a pink DS for his wife). Then someone else ordered a white one and got his on time. I'd really would look for that thread.

The first one I bought had a dead pixel on the Touch Screen. I exchanged it out, and the second had a dead pixel on the MAIN screen. I need to call up Nintendo and get it switched out, but I still haven't gotten around to it for some reason.

Mine has 2 stuck ones on the touch screen. Im sending it to Nintendo soon. I dont really notice them but doesnt hurt to exchange.

bread's done
Back