[Poll] Does your local EB carry used music CDs?

FunkSoulBrother

CAGiversary!
I'm running this poll because I'm just wondering how common it is for EB to carry used music. Although my local EB in Brooklyn doesn't carry any used music CDs, I went to Manhattan Mall a few days ago and they had a pretty decent selection there. Pretty much everything was marked at $5.99, besides the newer ones, which were around $6.99. I'm a huge hip hop fan, so I was excited to find at least 5-10 decent albums. Of course, there is your usual Usher and Good Charlotte CDs within the pile, but if you look hard enough, you may find some buried treasure. Some of the cases were pretty beat up, but as long as the actual CD is in decent condition, I don't mind paying for them. Also, if the EB Edge card works with used music, it will be even better.

Basically, I want to know if your EB carries used music CDs. Also, if they do, what is your opinion of buying used music CDs from EB?

My local EB (Steubenville, OH) just started carrying them a couple months back. My opinion: Poor, unorganized selection at bad prices ($6 for LL Cool J's Bigger and Deffer?)

I don't think this will be a successful venture for EB.

Hmm... In my opinion, $6 is a great price compared to what some stores are selling new albums for today (usually somewhere between $10-$15). It's almost good enough to make me start buying music again (the keyword is almost :)).

Ah, I see. I haven't found any decent pawn shops around my area, so I'm out of luck. My local music store has carried the same selection of used CDs for years already and I haven't seen anyone buy anything from it. Obviously, it's because of their terrible selection (which includes the soundtrack to the first Power Rangers Movie). All of their new CDs sell for $16, so that's usually out of the question.

Yes they sell them and the prices are generally cheaper especially if its new and not in their system...You can get one for like around $4.XX it's cheaper than spending $10 or more elsewhere. Also yes you can use your edge card on it to get that 10% off of it. Also why bother to put a pie option...ughhh...Who are you? Bobby from King of the Hill...:puke:

[quote name='dafoomie']Mine sells used music cd's, sells SNES/NES/etc, but does not sell Dreamcast games. Very odd little store.[/quote]

Nice, I wish I had a store near me that sold SNES/NES games, because I would definitely still buy them.

Mine does. It also has NES, SNES, Genesis, and Dreamcast games. But I do live really close to the EB Headquaters, so I guess I get everything at my EB store.

Two near me don't, at least I haven't looked around much. Haven't checked out another EB that has really nice employees. Don't think I would buy used CDs though.

bread's done
Back