Poll to Change My Gamertag

Kromax

CAGiversary!
Back in year one of XBL, I was Kromax. When I locked my account and couldn't get MS to help, I settled for Kromax44, which I hate (the numbers mess it up). As you can see, I've already switched my CAG name to match up with my Twitter name (follow me - @The_2nd_G). Now, it's time to switch my GT. 

I thought about bringing everything together by calling myself The 2nd G on XBL, but the name is not conducive to gaming because there really isn't a "name" in there. At least with Kromax, kids can yell "Kromax, WTF are you doing?" "G, WTF are you doing" doesn't sound right. 

Incidentally, the origin of The 2nd G comes from my name and my initials. My first name is Gregg. The 2nd G came from me having to remind people to add the second G to the end of my name, which is ironic, because if you can count, it's actually the third G in Gregg

Anyway, I still have my one free GT switch, and I want to keep the G theme. I'm going to use Gregg as the second name, with some adjective before it. It turns out that it's relatively easy to do that since Gregg isn't the common spelling of that name. (My son had a much harder time coming up with a variation for himself, but we settled on Jurassic Jason, which I love. Strangely, that wasn't available on PSN, so he's Jurassic Justice.) 

Please vote for your favorite "G_ _ _ _ _ _ Gregg" GT or provide an alternate in the thread.

Thanks, CAG Community. I love you all. I mean it.

Last edited by a moderator:
GreggsTheQuestion

SpreadUrGreggs

ArmandaGregg

Gotta say, I'm partial to the last one because everyone will be dumb and be like "Who the fuck is Armanda Gregg?" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back