Poll: What video game company do you hate the most? (or like the least)

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I saw this poll over at GameFAQs but I thought it would be interesting to see what CAGs think. Plus, at least this poll will be troll free unlike GFAQs so please vote away!

All the companys you listed make Grade A games year after year.

My vote goes to THQ. A true shit company.

I love all the EA bandwagoners :roll:

[quote name='spoo']All the companys you listed make Grade A games year after year.

My vote goes to THQ. A true shit company.

I love all the EA bandwagoners :roll:[/quote]

so much for being troll free XoD

as far as bandwagoning goes, if that means making an educated decision on not buying a companys products because you disagree with their business moves, count me in.

Yaeh I have to go with EA on this one as well. Some of the reasons are just as punqsux posted, I don't agree with their business practices, etc.

Microsoft is not just an evil videogame company, it's evil company period. They have Antitrust issues and crapply made software and hardware. They are evil.

nintendo, i hate their stubborness, and the lack of adjusting to a changing market...yes I have every nintendo console and handheld, except the snes...but the lack of online play, imo some subpar 1st party efforts compared to previous efforts on the n64, and the rehashing of mario party and mario everthing...I love zelda, metroid, and super mario brothers games, but I would wish they went 3rd party, so I don't have to buy a 3rd console next generation

I have a question about Square; is it just me, or have the number of games they released for PS2 come up to about 1/4 of the games they produced for PSOne!

Oh yeah, I voted for Sony because I miss the old games (by Singletrak, who was then given to 989)!

989 Should have been on there.

bread's done
Back