(Poll) What would you like the next GTA main charachter's lifesyle to be?

Othergods

CAGiversary!
Ok we have already had- Gangster, 80's and now the Hood. What would you like the next to be? I apologize for all of the lifesyles that I have left out, feel free to write one in if it is not on the list.

Edit Doh! I already Fed it up :D The 1st category was suppose to be goth.

It might also help if you add GTA to the topic title.... and it'd be best if it wasn't in Xbox general disscusion. This being a PS2 game and all.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']It might also help if you add GTA to the topic title.... and it'd be best if it wasn't in Xbox general disscusion. This being a PS2 game and all.[/quote]

Damn I am a retard, that will teach me to try and make a poll at work....

I live the Drunken Japanese Business Man!!! Could someone lock this and put up a better one than I can at work :D

in all reality i want the next character to be player created and able to use the face mapping technology found in THUG

[quote name='punqsux']in all reality i want the next character to be player created and able to use the face mapping technology found in THUG[/quote]

that face mapping was kinda crappy IMO...the one is mlb was way better...

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='studio']face mapping sure, but still a Jedi, right?[/quote]

duh

GTA 4: Cloud City[/quote]

Can I still be an elitest jedi? I want to be able to get another jedi back to my apartment, mind stun him, play Hewey Lewis and the News, and brutally hack him to death with my light saber.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='studio']face mapping sure, but still a Jedi, right?[/quote]

duh

GTA 4: Cloud City[/quote]

Can I still be an elitest jedi? I want to be able to get another jedi back to my apartment, mind stun him, play Hewey Lewis and the News, and brutally hack him to death with my light saber.[/quote]

only if i can be a goth jedi

[quote name='guardian_owl']1930's Gangster[/quote]

good period from crime but the problem is the cars sucked alot

50's street gangs would be alot more fun

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='guardian_owl']1930's Gangster[/quote]

good period from crime but the problem is the cars sucked alot

50's street gangs would be alot more fun[/quote]

Ooh, ooh, I want 50's street gangs ala West Side Story. Think about it "GTA 4: The Musical". And I still want to be an elitest jedi, who has a rivalry with Punqsux's goth jedi.

Well, you have to consider where it will take place. They've done east coast and west coast and Florida now, so in all probability the next one will take place in the midwest. Perhaps you'll be a down on your luck farmer who turns to crystal meth production to supplant your income only to get drawn further and further into the world of organized crime.

stockbroker turned psycho ala that michael douglas movie falling down
blowing up corporations with 60s classic rock and 90's nirvana

What about the common bussiness man, you go around filling out memos and talking to your 7 bosses. Your only weapons are the stapler and the papercut.

10 mins of photoshop later....

gtacc.jpg

thinking about it, it would actully fit the gta theme, you could be Lando working in smuggling cargo and doing jobs for both darth and han and it comes to a point in the game where you have to turn on one side. i'd buy it.

If it were the midwest farmer idea mentioned above, how would you move your meth around? John Deere, 4 wheeler or roof-less golf cart? These are all staples here in southern Indiana.

Grand Theft Auto: Motor City.
Set in the 50-60's. You start as a minor thug in the streets of Windy City (Chicago). As you work your way up in the family, you get sent to Motor City (Detroit) to increase your families influence in the auto unions.

Around you grows a sweeping story of political corruption, racial tension, and lots and lots of violence.

Has the heat gotten to hot for you in Motor City?
Flee the country and bunker down in Canada for a while and work on an international crime syndicate.

Not only does this give you the benefit of the distinctive look of the 60's autos, you could add a couple of things that actually tie it in with the automakers (corrupt the union, take prototypes, etc).

[quote name='JSweeney']Grand Theft Auto: Motor City.
Set in the 50-60's. You start as a minor thug in the streets of Windy City (Chicago). As you work your way up in the family, you get sent to Motor City (Detroit) to increase your families influence in the auto unions.

Around you grows a sweeping story of political corruption, racial tension, and lots and lots of violence.

Has the heat gotten to hot for you in Motor City?
Flee the country and bunker down in Canada for a while and work on an international crime syndicate.

Not only does this give you the benefit of the distinctive look of the 60's autos, you could add a couple of things that actually tie it in with the automakers (corrupt the union, take prototypes, etc).[/quote]

sounds good, but i dont think id want to go to detroit...not even in a video game :wink:

That is a great idea JSweeney, and something I can see them doing, personally I thinks its a better idea than San Andreas, only one problem

no Lando

[quote name='studio']That is a great idea JSweeney, and something I can see them doing, personally I thinks its a better idea than San Andreas, only one problem

no Lando[/quote]

well if its set in the 60's you could play as a young billy dee willams (who just happens to like wearing a full length blue cape)

[quote name='jmcc']Well, you have to consider where it will take place. They've done east coast and west coast and Florida now, so in all probability the next one will take place in the midwest. Perhaps you'll be a down on your luck farmer who turns to crystal meth production to supplant your income only to get drawn further and further into the world of organized crime.[/quote]

Don't forget the hookers will all be overweight and missing several teeth

GTA:Midlle East.

PS: If anyone starts any GTA fan fiction I will find them and shove sausages down their throat and starving dogs up their ass.

[quote name='Backlash']GTA:Midlle East.

PS: If anyone starts any GTA fan fiction I will find them and shove sausages down their throat and starving dogs up their ass.[/quote]

So I guess you and dcfox have plans for the evening then, eh?

bread's done
Back