Pookymeister recommends Goozex / Emusic.com (50 free mp3s!) / 3604free.com $20

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
GOOZEX

simply said, it's a great service and you should give it a whirl.

Click my referral link here or in my sig, and we'll both get a bonus of 100 points and 1 trade credit when you complete your first positive trade.

Just take a look and see how many games i've gotten and traded since I've joined. :):):)

3604Free.com

And if you want to click through the free 360 link below, I wouldn't mind that either. I think i'm up to 4 out of 8 referrals after being signed up for 2 years, woohoo! These guys are reputable as well.
I've gotten free ipods, PSP, DS, and $400 gift cards already.
If you like some guides or something from my list i can hook you up if you sign up and go green. I'd offer $20 cash as well.

http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=218645

Emusic.com

Here's the Deal.

Send me a PM with your email. I can send you a link to sign up for a 50 song free trial at emusic.com. No hassle, you can get the 50 songs and quit. However, if you wind up liking it and stay I'll get 50 songs as well.

I've been a member for like 4 years, so i definitely recommend it. If you are someone who only likes mainstream bands, it might not be your cup of tea. But if you are willing to explore bands you've never heard of - thats where it gets good. A lot of the stuff I find is a ton better than stuff on the radio anyway.

If you have a particular taste, i can recommend band (assuming i have the same taste).

Songs are LAME encoded VBR, with no DRM attached.

And with the 50 free song trial(all yours to keep forever), it can't hurt to look - so PM me if interested :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much:

You have a Requests list (games you want) and a Library (games you want to trade)
Every game has a point value. You get the points when you send a game out, and use your points when you are matched on a game from your Requests list.

This bonus will get you a trade credit (you need one when you receive a game, not when you send one out) and 100 points.
Trade credits are $1 and 100 points is worth $5 (you can buy points if you want to, but I've found a reason to do so).

I managed to get one referral from CAG without even asking for it or opening making a topic like this. I sorta like it that way. :)

And I Kube00 endorse Pooky's support of Goozex. Vote Pooky for '08

Felt like bumping you I'm pretty sure I signed up under you originally.

What do you guys use as your shipping methods?
i was thinking if i should start but i wasn't sure if
i shipped enough games and the costs were high, then
i would be better off just buying the game.

bread's done
Back