Pookymeister recommends Goozex / Emusic.com (50 free mp3s!) / 3604free.com $20

Get 2 free games when you join the game trading site Goozex.com. Use the link below to sign up. When you join Goozex and activate your account, they will give you 1 free trade credit and 100 points right away. There is a nice selection of games for various systems (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, DS, PS2, PC, GBA, GC, Xbox, Mac, DC) that are 100 points. By using this link you will also get a bonus of 100 points and 1 trade credit when you complete your first trade. Joining is completely free: no monthly fees, no credit card is required! (Limit: one account per household). By using this link Goozex is aware that I referred you and I will also receive a bonus after your first trade. I've been saving up for the Orange Box forever please help me get it. Thanks.

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/jo...dr=53138195160

I love Goozex, but if something goes wrong customer service is horrible about getting back to you. I had a situation recently where someone asked for "disc only" and I gave him full package. It was brand new really, and then I got half positive credit by the user saying I had "sent him a busted case". It's a complete lie on their part, and I tried e-mailing customer service but nothing. Even if the case got messed up somehow by the USPS, he asked for disc only and the game disc was in pristine condition. On top of that, he got everything instead of just the disc.

That's my only beef with Goozex. If a user is willing to lie about the condition in which you sent it, you're screwed.

[quote name='Antic']I love Goozex, but if something goes wrong customer service is horrible about getting back to you. I had a situation recently where someone asked for "disc only" and I gave him full package. It was brand new really, and then I got half positive credit by the user saying I had "sent him a busted case". It's a complete lie on their part, and I tried e-mailing customer service but nothing. Even if the case got messed up somehow by the USPS, he asked for disc only and the game disc was in pristine condition. On top of that, he got everything instead of just the disc.

That's my only beef with Goozex. If a user is willing to lie about the condition in which you sent it, you're screwed.[/quote]

Did you make a thread about it in their help/support area? That can get their attention too

[quote name='Pookymeister']Did you make a thread about it in their help/support area? That can get their attention too[/quote]

I just did that, so hopefully they actually pay attention now

bread's done
Back