POP:WW and 360?

[quote name='thabizzle']thanks, scorch. Now why in the blue hell would they support the first game, but not the other two...curious.[/QUOTE]

The first one was a good game.

The second was feces.

The third I've yet to play, though it sits at home waiting.

I've heard the first is the best, so maybe that's why.

[quote name='clariste']The first one was a good game.

The second was feces.

The third I've yet to play, though it sits at home waiting.

I've heard the first is the best, so maybe that's why.[/QUOTE]

Considering Barbie's Horse Adventure is supported, i'm going to have to disagree.

I thought BC was based on engines, but I guess not, since WW and TTT run on the same engine.. so.. who knows. Maybe in the next update, considering the price drop on TTT and all that..

[quote name='Scorch']I thought BC was based on engines, but I guess not, since WW and TTT run on the same engine.. so.. who knows. [/QUOTE]

They are probably having trouble porting all the nu-metal. Emulating angst is probably harder than everyone suspects.

[quote name='clariste']The first one was a good game.

The second was feces.[/QUOTE]
Wrong. The second one was great, it just wasn't like the first one.

[quote name='Maynard']totally agree the second was great and just so you know the third one is BY far the best.[/QUOTE]
Sweet! I'll have to check it out. I wish they made a 360 version :/

[quote name='PyroGamer']Wrong. The second one was great, it just wasn't like the first one.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't bring myself to finish the second....got about 1/2 to 3/4 through it and I could prolong the boredom no more. But that's me.

[quote name='Maynard']totally agree the second was great and just so you know the third one is BY far the best.[/QUOTE]

Well that's good news, haven't opened my copy of TTT yet. Guess I'll get on that.

bread's done
Back