PopCap Pack: Bookworm Adventures game and collectible Plants vs. Zombies mask set

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
This week, in the hopes that it will bring us good luck at the Child's Play Charity Auction (our 7th and possibly our 3rd PopCap Pack!), we're giving away one of the best unsung PopCap games plus some Plants vs. Zombies masks from last year's auction:

bjiu_5.jpg
PvZmasks_5.jpg

Just be sure to enter to win by 5p Pacific on Thursday, Dec. 9:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2010/12/free_stuff_friday_-_popcap_pac.html

And check back to see how we do at the auction!

Wow, no interest in a quality PopCap game? We very nearly canceled Free Stuff Friday this week. Guess we probably should have...

Still time to enter. We'll let you know if we win any more PopCap goodies Tuesday. If we do, who knows, maybe we'll throw in something extra!

I commented and tweeted. Yeah! Won't review the podcast because I've never listened to it. Sorry. Not into giving out reviews for stuff I've never tried - I really hate Checkpoints, though (see bullshit reviews on everything in the App store) even though I've never used it (I did download it a while back, but never used it and have since deleted it - don't want to support that spam. So now that I think about it, I'm going to give Checkpoints a 1 star scathing review....)

bread's done
Back