Portable CAG? Site needs mobility.

ItsMeMark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I'll suggest that CAG have a portable version which is iPod, PSP, and generic web surf device compatible. I'd love to surf CAG on my new PSP but it takes so long to load the pages and I keep getting logged out.

I think CAG needs a simple version for portable devices.

^^Yeah, Cheapy keeps talking about the iPhone version on the CAGcast, but I'm sure more people use the web on their PSP. Like Mark, I've tried to surf CAG on my PSP and it's rediciously slow. Either make the iPhone version more widely compatible with portable websurfing devices, or make versions for single use of widley used devices.

What you want already exists. The iPhone version isn't just limited to that device. There also appears to be a true mobile version, but I've never used it before.

Here's how to get there -- do this on your mobile device unless you want to see what it looks like in your browser.

1. Login to CAG
2. Visit the boards
3. Click User CP in the header
4. Click Edit Options under Settings and Options in the left navigation
5. Scroll down to the section called Forum Skin and change it to CAG iPhone Style or CAG Mobile and click Save Changes.

[quote name='daminion']What you want already exists. The iPhone version isn't just limited to that device. There also appears to be a true mobile version, but I've never used it before.

Here's how to get there -- do this on your mobile device unless you want to see what it looks like in your browser.

1. Login to CAG
2. Visit the boards
3. Click User CP in the header
4. Click Edit Options under Settings and Options in the left navigation
5. Scroll down to the section called Forum Skin and change it to CAG iPhone Style or CAG Mobile and click Save Changes.[/QUOTE]
Or you could just use the following URL. I have it bookmarked on my BlackBerry.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/?styleid=9

bread's done
Back