Portablegamestore.com?

Level Jumper

CAGiversary!
I was just wondering if anyone here has ever ordered anything from portablegamestore.com before. I've been looking for a few games for GBA and I googled "buy gameboy advance games" and this is one of the sites that came up in the sponsored links section. Is it a reliable site? Are the games new? Everything appears to be legit, but I was just wondering. Can anyone answer me for sure, I really don't want to give my money to a place w/ no reputation or a bad reputation.

I didn't think it did, as it wasn't really a deal. I was really wondering the quality of the seller. The only thing that worries me is the one guy saying he thinks the stuff is pirated. I sent an e-mail to their customer service, I'll see what I hear back from them before making my decision. Thanks for the help though, Shmitty.

Okay, I looked for Mega Man Zero and found MMZ 2... the box art appears to be a photo of an actual game they have... it's not the real art, it's blurrier than it should be even for a scan, and there's no Capcom logo. Saying "Language: English" is also suspect. Selling this rare game for $16 is also something that's too good to be true (though I got a sealed, official copy of it for $15 last week courtesy of Ebay...) Don't even try these guys.

I had placed an order with them but I read a thread on here about how their games were bootlegs. I emailed them and their only response was "The games are supplied by our distributor in factory sealed conditions". Needless to say, I cancelled the order. I think the consensus is that the games are bootlegs.

That sucks then. I really want to get Golden Sun, but I can't find a complete copy anywhere near me and I don't want to pay $40 for it.

The store is based in Hong Kong. Also, notice the lack of any addresses and contact information on the site aside from the email address.

bread's done
Back