PortableGameStore

Xiados

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
http://www.portablegamestore.com/index.htm

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried out this place. I'm interested in the GBA games, which there are a few good deals, but tend to be the Mint and Complete kind of buyer for them. At first I was cautious in wondering if they're even legit games and/or in that condition that I want. I saw under the info that it says "will be in sealed condition or new in boxes". I still wonder if anyone has ever tried it out. Thanks for any replies. ^^

They are fakes.

When I came across the site I emailed them asking if their GBA games are legit and never heard back from them. Later I bought a copy of Contra GBA off Ebay; it was sealed and sold as new. But once I received it I had some suspicions so I opened it. After doing some research I confirmed that I unknowingly bought a fake copy. I emailed the seller and he said he bought it from portablegamestore.com

I know their prices look good, but look at their prices for other game systems. The games are overpriced, but the GBA are very cheap. Hmmm....

Numerous people have bought GBA games from them in the past and have reported getting bootlegs from them. Plus, they registered their domain under a proxy, something that is very unusual for any legit store with nothing to hide. They must be trying to hide the fact that their store is based in Hong Kong, a place where bootlegs are commonly sold, not Japan as they say on their web site.

Thanks for replying. ^^ The lack of information kept me from buying anything and I'm glad I asked about it.

bread's done
Back