Portal 2 $39.99/$29.99, Shift 2 Unleashed $49.99 @ BBY

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
BB changed the list of games from the Easter Sale to what we have today. Less games and accessories on the list overall.

As always, if the price is higher instore, you can price match the web price if it doesn't have the "Online Only" wording.

List of games and items in the sale

Highlights:
:360::ps3: $39.99 Portal 2

:pc: $29.99 Portal 2

:360::ps3: $49.99 Mortal Kombat + Free $10 gift card

:360: $14.99 3 month XBL Gold

:360: $138.99 Xbox Kinect

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']so I'm an underachiever and I'm not some girly man? I also drink lots of caffeine.

Will my hormonal imbalance be fixed by playing more Call of Duty?[/QUOTE]

only if you furiously engage in cock push-ups while playing.

[quote name='chilimac']Men are losing their masculinity. Their testosterone is declining due to a lack of exercise and too much masturbating. The cause of dry skin is due to excessive caffeine consumption and vitamin A deficiency due to poor eating habits. They sit around and play video games while drinking caffeinated beverages, then masturbate due to the caffeine increasing cholinergic activity, which depletes their testosterone, and then they watch cartoons because, due to chronic testosterone depletion, they now have the hormonal levels of a child, which in turn causes them to be attracted to children's programming.[/QUOTE]

Is this supposed to be serious or is it a poorly planed out joke? Btw,you caffeine theory seems far fetched. My friend drinks lots of sodas and coffee with caffeine and is very manly plus hates anything that is kid like. I on the other hand don't drink caffeine and am into tons of kids movies/games. Plus judging someone by what game they play is the most stupid thing I've heard. Gamers play games,which means almost any type of game,so get over it.

Thanks OP for the deal on Kirby.

And to everybody responding to chilimac: Stop feeding the troll. He is laughing his ass off at all of you.

[quote name='Vap']Is this supposed to be serious or is it a poorly planed out joke? Btw,you caffeine theory seems far fetched. My friend drinks lots of sodas and coffee with caffeine and is very manly plus hates anything that is kid like. I on the other hand don't drink caffeine and am into tons of kids movies/games. Plus judging someone by what game they play is the most stupid thing I've heard. Gamers play games,which means almost any type of game,so get over it.[/QUOTE]

I'm being serious. I used to be the type that sat around playing games all day long, drinking Mountain Dew and masturbating. Then I gained a hundred pounds. I was miserable. And that's when I decided to make a change. At the time I preferred to play story-driven games, or games with huge open worlds for me to explore, and I didn't care much for challenge. Japanese RPGs with cute anime characters were attractive to me.

But after I quit drinking caffeine, reduced my masturbation frequency to 1-2 times a week and began exercising daily, not only did I start feeling a lot better, I also began thinking a lot different. No longer did I find easy games entertaining. Cute anime characters were now disgusting to me. No longer could I tolerate wasting hour after hour exploring huge worlds and talking to characters and all that boring crap. What a waste of time. I wanted to kick some ass. And the games had to be hard and fast, or they were just a waste of time. I soon came to realize that the majority of games today are made for losers. But now I'm no longer a loser, so those games no longer appeal to me. Now I play games that are made for winners.

[quote name='chilimac']I'm being serious. I used to be the type that sat around playing games all day long, drinking Mountain Dew and masturbating. Then I gained a hundred pounds. I was miserable. And that's when I decided to make a change. At the time I preferred to play story-driven games, or games with huge open worlds for me to explore, and I didn't care much for challenge. Japanese RPGs with cute anime characters were attractive to me.

But after I quit drinking caffeine, reduced my masturbation frequency to 1-2 times a week and began exercising daily, not only did I start feeling a lot better, I also began thinking a lot different. No longer did I find easy games entertaining. Cute anime characters were now disgusting to me. No longer could I tolerate wasting hour after hour exploring huge worlds and talking to characters and all that boring crap. What a waste of time. I wanted to kick some ass. And the games had to be hard and fast, or they were just a waste of time. I soon came to realize that the majority of games today are made for losers. But now I'm no longer a loser, so those games no longer appeal to me. Now I play games that are made for winners.[/QUOTE]

Is that you, Tom Vu?

Are you required to bring the printout receipt with you to pick up the games at Bestbuy? I'm just asking because my printer ran out of ink.

[quote name='postaboy']Are you required to bring the printout receipt with you to pick up the games at Bestbuy? I'm just asking because my printer ran out of ink.[/QUOTE]

ID and maybe the confirmation/order number. But really, all you need is the ID.

[quote name='postaboy']Are you required to bring the printout receipt with you to pick up the games at Bestbuy? I'm just asking because my printer ran out of ink.[/QUOTE]

All you need is the confirmation number.

Actually, you can still place an order and get it for the sale price. I thought I missed it too but thought I'd try anyways and I got Kirby for $19.99.

So thanks OP. So much for not buying any new games this year for a while. Giftcards for my birthday did me in apparently.

I'm thinking about ordering a Dual Shock as well for $43. It seems they never go on sale and I need another one. Right now my backup controller is one of the original Six Axis and it periodically loses it's signal which is a tad annoying.

[quote name='bigredvan14']I don't think I can't not finally pick up Lego Rock Band...

Yup, it's happening.[/QUOTE]

A triple negative is still a negative...
but you are buying it, right? :)

Forgive me - I'm just having fun

Glorious find on the dq9. Lurking the internet @ 4 in the morning has its benefits.

In for 1!

[quote name='bic']Glorious find on the dq9. Lurking the internet @ 4 in the morning has its benefits.

In for 1![/QUOTE]

Lol, i lucked out and ordered one right before going to chuch (And right before they sold out)

[quote name='dark_inchworm']A triple negative is still a negative...
but you are buying it, right? :)

Forgive me - I'm just having fun[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I was curious to see if anyone would actually say anything about the exceptional grammar in my last post. You win, I guess? :applause:?

But yeah, I just charged a laughable $0.69 to my credit card for Rock Band after using a $10 gift card. I've been waiting a long time to finally play "Ghostbusters" and "The Final Countdown."

Glad I checked CAG deals tonight, I ordered up a copy of Kirby for in-store pick-up. Had a gift card so it was only $10.99 with tax! Thanks OP and other contributors!

[quote name='dgwillia006']Lol, i lucked out and ordered one right before going to chuch (And right before they sold out)[/QUOTE]

youre the man now dogs!

[quote name='janesvilleninja']so can I go to the store in the morning with my order pick them up myself off the shelf or do i have to wait for them to email ?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you, but my confirmation email said the following, and I think it's pretty clear what you're supposed to do:

Please do not go to the store or warehouse yet. You can find the estimated pickup date for your item listed below. One or more of the items on your order will be shipped to store. You will be notified by email when the items are on their way to the selected store location. We'll send you a ready-for-pickup e-mail when your item is ready at the store.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I'm thinking about ordering a Dual Shock as well for $43. It seems they never go on sale and I need another one. Right now my backup controller is one of the original Six Axis and it periodically loses it's signal which is a tad annoying.[/QUOTE]
1) that is amazon's everyday price
2) my dual shock just got lost (read stolen I think) so I got the blue one off amazon today for $40
3) dualshock deals do pop up for $30 here and there but like you I couldn't wait no longer

[quote name='chilimac']Don't want to get into personal attacks but... have you ever heard the phrase 'you are what you eat'? Well, the same can be said for what you play. If you prefer to play weak games, then what does that say about you?[/QUOTE]

Congratulations: you have possibly managed to compose the most worthless and meaningless statement available on the internet today.

Games are entertainment. Play to have fun. not to satisfy some desire of accomplishment. That said, if finishing ninja gaiden black on master ninja mode or playing one credit runs of Smash TV is fun to you and satisfies a desire of accomplishment, I'm all for it. Just get your priorities straight.

[quote name='shadowkast']1) that is amazon's everyday price
2) my dual shock just got lost (read stolen I think) so I got the blue one off amazon today for $40
3) dualshock deals do pop up for $30 here and there but like you I couldn't wait no longer[/QUOTE]

going off topic...your sig is amazing.

[quote name='bigredvan14']Honestly, I was curious to see if anyone would actually say anything about the exceptional grammar in my last post. You win, I guess? :applause:?[/QUOTE]

Do I get a prize?

Good news and bad news. Good news is, this sale is extended until Sat 4/30. That includes instore as well. The buy 2 for 30 is over though, not that anyone will miss it anyways.

Bad news is that Dragon Quest IX will stay at $34.99, even when I scanned the tag. It's just as well, since in my store, we have 7 pickup orders, and only one game that's on the sales floor.

[quote name='Animekatt']Good news and bad news. Good news is, this sale is extended until Sat 4/30. That includes instore as well. The buy 2 for 30 is over though, not that anyone will miss it anyways.

Bad news is that Dragon Quest IX will stay at $34.99, even when I scanned the tag. It's just as well, since in my store, we have 7 pickup orders, and only one game that's on the sales floor.[/QUOTE]

So the shipments to the store just have to come in for those pick-ups?

got my in-store pickup for DQ IX! Glad to see they handled it on a 'first come, first serve' basis and didn't decide to cancel all the orders (you know..IF it was a price mistake ;))

[quote name='token2k6']got my in-store pickup for DQ IX! Glad to see they handled it on a 'first come, first serve' basis and didn't decide to cancel all the orders (you know..IF it was a price mistake ;))[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. I haven't gotten my email confirmation yet, wonder how long this is going to take..

If anyone wants to sweeten the Kirby deal even further, Sears price-matches and gives you 10% the difference. So if anyone's local Sears has it in stock, it'd be $16.99 plus tax.

[quote name='sunghost']That's good to hear. I haven't gotten my email confirmation yet, wonder how long this is going to take..[/QUOTE]

Yup I haven't either. Was hoping to do my pickup after work today I'm leaving at noon. I might stop in there just to check the stock. I'm expecting either a long wait for DQ or a cancellation. Best of luck to everybody on their instore pickup's.

Just got an email saying my DQIX is ready to pick up... received the email at 10:34AM CST. I ordered about ~30 minutes after the OP, I believe.

I'll tell you all how it goes when I get back. I'm heading out now.

[quote name='vanlandw']Yup I haven't either. Was hoping to do my pickup after work today I'm leaving at noon. I might stop in there just to check the stock. I'm expecting either a long wait for DQ or a cancellation. Best of luck to everybody on their instore pickup's.[/QUOTE]

"Your items are ready for pickup"

Of course right after I posted here. First time ordering f/ bb.com with in store pickup so having the items ready @ lunch time is great.

Got my email confirmation to get my stuff for in-store pickup. I'll have to wait about 5 hours or so when I'm off work, but I am happy that the order went through with DQ9 at that price!

bread's done
Back