Portal 2 - $39.99

i am all over this deal. I'm going to buy it this week. and the Gamestop deal is until may 8th. 40 dollars for a brand new game let alone portal 2 with the single player and coop.. its a steal. im glad i didnt preorder it just to save 20 bucks. now i just gotta find a way to get brink.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='topplehat']Isn't it cheaper on Amazon?[/QUOTE]Yes. It is currently $34.99 for PS3/Xbox 360 and $29.99 for PC.

Hey Guys,

I know this thread deals with the Amazon listing for PORTAL 2 but I thought I should mention a deal I stumbled across yesterday... for which I only paid $13.16 for an Xbox 360 copy of PORTAL 2.

Right now, K-Mart has PORTAL 2 for $34.99 (like Amazon)... but then there is a $25 Off manufacturer's Coupon floating about, which I found in this thread...

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=582170

My K-Mart was OOS, but I went over to Wal-Mart, PM'd their price and then used the coupon... $10.00 + tax at the end of it all. Good luck!

[quote name='Ianscloset']Damn guys... I had no idea that coupon I posted fake. Sorry for posting it!

I feel kind of bad now...[/QUOTE]

I feel just as bad for trying to make a whole new thread about it to help spread the word. I guess what's too good to be true usually is.

bread's done
Back