Portal 2 PC Code For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapAssHustla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I have Portal 2 (PS3 Voucher) code for sale.
$25 or best offer.
Accept Paypal. Let's make a deal.
PM or post for offers. Checked some deals online, and $25 seems fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okies. And yeah, you'll want to edit that into the initial post simply due for the fact you can't redeem that code without a PS3 copy. =)

[quote name='Saratinous']Okies. And yeah, you'll want to edit that into the initial post simply due for the fact you can't redeem that code without a PS3 copy. =)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I'm editing it right now.

You have to tie a PSN account that has launched the game on PS3, with a valid Steam account for this even to work. You have to put U/P for steam in the PS3 Steam interface to tie them together. I don't see how this will be very easy to sell to be honest with you, maybe I'm wrong.

[quote name='lupinckc']You have to tie a PSN account that has launched the game on PS3, with a valid Steam account for this even to work. You have to put U/P for steam in the PS3 Steam interface to tie them together. I don't see how this will be very easy to sell to be honest with you, maybe I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamersmint.com/portal-2-ps3-steam-voucher-code-can-be-used-separately

There are many people selling this code online, and it works just fine.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']http://www.gamersmint.com/portal-2-ps3-steam-voucher-code-can-be-used-separately

There are many people selling this code online, and it works just fine.[/QUOTE]

When I tried to redeem mine in steam I was greeted with a popup that said that I could not do anything until I launched the game on PS3 and followed the steps provided.

Also the PS3 version can not be running (online) while the PC version is being played, this has been confirmed by GiantBomb.

[quote name='lupinckc']When I tried to redeem mine in steam I was greeted with a popup that said that I could not do anything until I launched the game on PS3 and followed the steps provided.[/QUOTE]

right, but after you do that ONCE, you can sell the ps3 version, take it back to the rental store, or whatever.

[quote name='twztid13']right, but after you do that ONCE, you can sell the ps3 version, take it back to the rental store, or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. So a new game for $25 plus rental price is still better than $50 retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back