Portal 2 (PS3/XBox360) for $27.99 *free shipping* - NEWEGG.com

[quote name='Vanacloud']Then you obviously never tried Amazon warehouse deals or Gohastings :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he meant lowest price for a NEW copy.

W/PS3 a new copy might make sense (that is of course if you are someone who refuses to buy used), if you also want a free copy on Steam.

I rented this game and now I want a copy to play the free DLC. Why is it retaining its price? This and Left4Dead2....

Link is borked, and 360 version is already OOS.

I'm waiting for used copies to hit $15 on warehouse deals/gamefly again, or cheaper. But yeah $28 is the cheapest I've seen new since It's release.

[quote name='Irukandji']It was 9.99 on gamefly at one point.[/QUOTE]

huh? Damn.

Well Best Buy really ruined me the last few months, had so many chances to buy $5 and $10 games that I ignored a few gamefly sales. I think I got 10 games alone from Best Buy

[quote name='cheeky']Ugh I would've been in for a 360 copy.[/QUOTE]

i concur, right down to the ugh.

This just reminded me that I still need those two moronic achievements to finish it. I wonder if they're still gonna release that level maker they were talking about last year and if it'll be available for the console versions too.

Anyway, great game, definitely worth 28 bucks.

I can't decide on ps3 or 360.. I want it for the 360 since I have portal 1 on the 360 but the ps3 version has a copy for steam and it also lets you play with pc players right?

[quote name='ROB64']I got it near that price a week after release.[/QUOTE]

2081797_o.gif

bread's done
Back