Positive Gamefly Experience (W/ Pics)

nixts

CAGiversary!
I took advantage of Gamefly's sales on used games to bolster my Xbox collection over the holidays. Approximately a week ago I placed my order for twelve titles:

Halo 2
Psi-Ops
Full Spectrum Warrior
Driv3r
Guilty Gear XX
Manhunt
Van Helsing
Tenchu
Burnout 2
Outrun 2
Riddick
Sudeki

I never used their rental service and was apprehensive about buying from them considering their comparative low prices and free shipping. Nevertheless, considering all the positive feedback on their service here, I pulled the trigger. Now, I'm glad I did. All my titles arrived today in excellent condition. All games came with their original cases and manuals, and the discs work flawlessly. There were a few minor smudges on two of them, but they work fine. Altogether, I shelled out about $150 for the whole lot.

gf1.jpg

gf2.jpg

If I had one bone to pick with Gamefly, it would be that you have to order titles separately and they're shipped separately.

Great service, will buy again soon. :applause:

More importantly, with this purchase my Xbox collection is at 126. Okay, I'm a braggart bastard, I admit it. :lol:

myx.jpg

[quote name='blueweltall']:shock: Nice collection! So have you beaten all those game yet.[/quote]

I wish, although I have played every single game I own, multiple times. I don't buy games just for the sake of owning them. You won't find crap like Drake or Kabuki Warriors on my shelves. :)

Awesome. I too had reservations about buying from Gamefly, but your review helped me get past that. Thanks.

You dont play crap games, eh? Why is Pulse Racer on your shelf? Other than that, excellent collection. I give it two cheap ass thumbs up.

bread's done
Back