Possible 20-35 percent off General Merchandise at Meijer this weekend YMWV

LiquidSnape

CAGiversary!
So Meijer is sending out mailers this week, at least in the Chicago area, for a coupon for 20 Percent off your total general merchandise coupon that is valid 11/10-11/23/13 along with a Meijer credit card members perk of 15 percent off general merchandise this weekend 11/15/-11/16.

I asked a Meijer team member the store plan for new consoles and he from what they knew at that moment since there were never any preorders that Meijer will sell PS4s and XboxOnes on their release dates at 12:01. It will be a queuing process apparently, same as they do for Black Friday deals with possibly issuing tickets.

If you have not pre ordered a console anywhere else yet it may be worthwhile to check out a Meijer store especially if you got a 20 percent off coupon or own a Meijer Credit card or a Meijer team member. Hope this helps some people

Edit: My coupon states Chicagoland only so other Meijers may not be getting the coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the chicagoland area and the coupon I received in the mail today was $10 off grocery/health and a $10 off general much/apparel.

really? that sucks! mine says 20 percent off. I'll upload a picture of my coupon 
008o4hw.jpg
dont see why you didn't get one, how close are you to a Meijer? I'm less than 5 miles

keep in mind guys in the past General Merchandise has never included anything in electronics depts. but good luck to you if you plan on using it for a console. the store associate might be too stressed out to care on launch night

came in mail yesterday

was thinking about an xbone but it makes me bummed that this coupon will only make it the price of a ps4

Awesome! I normally toss these to the side and found my 20% coupon. I definitely will try to make my way over to a Meijer Thursday night for a PS4? They're selling them at midnight is that right? If you don't mind me asking, are you located in the city or suburbs? I'm located in the suburbs and the closet Meijer to me is about 10 minutes away. This is awesome lol.

Awesome! I normally toss these to the side and found my 20% coupon. I definitely will try to make my way over to a Meijer Thursday night for a PS4? They're selling them at midnight is that right? If you don't mind me asking, are you located in the city or suburbs? I'm located in the suburbs and the closet Meijer to me is about 10 minutes away. This is awesome lol.
I live in the west burbs close to one of the Meijers on Randall Rd. From the ad for this week, there will be a launch giveaway and partyy from 10:30pm to 12:30am at the following stores for the PS4 but every store should be having the console at 12:01 AM Friday. No word on when you can queue but I'd do it early. I'm gonna check my local store to see when if you want to PM me I can give more details as I know and maybe line size and product availibility.

Here is part of the ad for the PS4. Games shown are Assassins Creed IV Battlefield 4 Call of Duty Ghosts Knack Killzone Shadowfall for 59.99 and Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack for 74.99 Accessories shown Dualshock 4 Controller 59.99 and PS4 Turtle Beach Ear Force Headset 24.99
OjuPWH1.jpg

Oh man, I am excited to check my mail tonight! 

Is this coupon for a single item aka X1 or can I get it and games and have it take 20% off the whole thing?

I hope the whole thing otherwise I would like to keep my games that are paid for at GS and just get an X1 at midnight and only play Killer Instinct and then go out to the store the next morning to pick up the games haha

Oh man, I am excited to check my mail tonight!

Is this coupon for a single item aka X1 or can I get it and games and have it take 20% off the whole thing?

I hope the whole thing otherwise I would like to keep my games that are paid for at GS and just get an X1 at midnight and only play Killer Instinct and then go out to the store the next morning to pick up the games haha
it is off total purchase so including all games and consoles ect, it is not the ad mailer though, this is a seperate coupon good luck

it is off total purchase so including all games and consoles ect, it is not the ad mailer though, this is a seperate coupon good luck
Oh man!

I have my fingers crossed when I check my mail (haven't in two days), though realistically I doubt I will find one.

If someone gets one and they do not plan on using it I would appreciate like crazy if you could mail it to me?!

Since I do not need it until next week I feel like there is enough time if sent out today or tomorrow. I would gladly pay a bit for your troubles too!

Hmm, are these coupons only given out near Chicago area stores? Ohioan here and I don't think I've seen any coupons like this in the mail or paper. Still banking on that Gift Book 15% off coupon working on a PS4 in-store, and might sign up for a Meijer credit card to get that extra 15% off too.

Hmm, are these coupons only given out near Chicago area stores? Ohioan here and I don't think I've seen any coupons like this in the mail or paper. Still banking on that Gift Book 15% off coupon working on a PS4 in-store, and might sign up for a Meijer credit card to get that extra 15% off too.
i believe it may be Chicago area only, unfortunately

i believe it may be Chicago area only, unfortunately
I literally am typing this from my office in Chicago, looking over Lake Michigan... how much more Chicagoland area can I get?!? Haha I really hope I have one waiting.

Forgot before, thank OP for bringing this to our attention!

So according to another post on CAG http://goo.gl/fb/fHFHj the line starts at 8pm. And according to a Meijer tweet some stores will have up to 50 in stock. For reference to those stores please refer to my post on the pre release parties for info

I was so excited to check my mail but I did not get anything : (

Like I said before if anyone would like to part with their coupon I would gladly buy it off of them!

I live in the west burbs close to one of the Meijers on Randall Rd. From the ad for this week, there will be a launch giveaway and partyy from 10:30pm to 12:30am at the following stores for the PS4 but every store should be having the console at 12:01 AM Friday. No word on when you can queue but I'd do it early. I'm gonna check my local store to see when if you want to PM me I can give more details as I know and maybe line size and product availibility.
My store is on the list. Does anyone know what they will be giving away?

bread's done
Back