Possible 3DS system price drop to $159.96 at Wal-Mart

SilverPrince

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at my local Wal-Mart today and noticed the 3DS systems were now prices at $159.96. Checked out all the ads and didn't see anything on a lower price on them, so I went online and checked their website. They show the new price of $159.96 on the site as well. If this turns out to be a true price drop, you can most likely expect other stores to follow suit soon. Happy gaming!

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']If you can't find a 3DS for something better than $169 base price no add-ons you're not a true CAG[/QUOTE]

I don't know if people could get through their day with the knowledge that someone thinks they don't live up to the standards of a message board.

[quote name='sdcranford']That's the XL, everybody is referring to the regular sized 3DS on this thread.[/QUOTE]
I don't think he was serious, at least I hope not. :drool:

I also don't think a true price drop from Nintendo will result in only a $10 drop...

[quote name='sdcranford']That's the XL, everybody is referring to the regular sized 3DS on this thread.[/QUOTE]

What he's trying to say is the 3DS XL is the system you should be buying instead. If you're in the market for the 3DS there's almost no reason not to just wait for the XL. Wait for a bundle or sale if money is an issue.

[quote name='TimesTicking']really? weird, I could have sworn I saw a 3DS at my local Walmart for only $129.99[/QUOTE]

I'd bite at that price... not so much at $150 or more.

[quote name='Auburn']
What he's trying to say is the 3DS XL is the system you should be buying instead.
If you're in the market for the 3DS there's almost no reason not to just wait for the XL.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, the 3DS XL is bigger and better.

picture.php

[quote name='Auburn']What he's trying to say is the 3DS XL is the system you should be buying instead. If you're in the market for the 3DS there's almost no reason not to just wait for the XL. Wait for a bundle or sale if money is an issue.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I get it now. I sold my regular 3DS & DSi XL when the 3DS XL was announced. I also purchased the $200 Best Buy GC with that AmEx offer. I'll be waiting for a bundle or a GC deal with the purchase of the XL.

bread's done
Back