Possible Free Lambet Skin in Gears Judgement in UK Accounts

Sporkis

Barley Legal
Feedback
77 (100%)
Found out about this out over on the Gears forums, so thanks to Blaze 562 over there for noting it. I figure someone would have posted this by now with the paintball and web weapon threads sizzling but no one has so...

If those of you with a UK Xbox account be it your only xbox account or otherwise *cough* ;):whistle2:$:whistle2:\".

Check your emails associated with the account. You might have gotten a promo email with a Lambent Weapon skin code in it. It will be a email directly from Xbox with the following subject line,

"*Insert gamertag*, the COG wants you!"

It starts off as what you might expect as a simple promo email, but if you scroll down to the middle you'll see a picture of a lambent lancer with the Show Your Battle Scars next to it, then right under that will be a code.

I just check mine and I received a code yesterday.

A few quick things to note, that will hopefully eliminate some questions.

1. Never played any Gears game with the account.
2. Didn't have any preorder assicated with the account
3. Had both marketing options checked in the Contact Preferences
4. Account does have some transaction history, just a few indie games.
5. and yes it will redeem on a US account cause that what I went and did with mine. :D

Good luck.

I haven't received an email from Xbox on my UK account in a long time. Bummer.

I know it's a long shot, but I might as well ask. If anyone gets a code on their UK account and preordered the game from Gamestop, and you don't need the second code, remember me. Thanks.

bread's done
Back