Possible Mii Plaza Glitch: Early Steetpass Miis disappeared and/or corrupted?

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
Prepare for a somewhat lengthy post. Skip to end for shorted version.

Ok so I just went through the streetpasses I got for the day and did the minigames. 

For Find Mii II (Secret Quest) I was going to hire two "old allies" (past streetpasses) that were level 7 and the same color.  One of the level 7 Miis was missing.  I had just "hired" the Mii and another level 7 Mii (both same color and I only had three Miis at level 7 anyway) a few days ago as I reached 300 Play Coins.

I decide to check the plaza to see what had happened. After navigating past slightly over 1000 Miis, I see that the level 7 Mii (tagged 7+ times and one of the first I had tagged) was not there.  For reference I had hit 1000 Miis in plaza sometime last week.  The total amount of streetpass tags is under 1200.

I started using my 3DS last year beginning of June when I went on vacation.  I streetpassed 4 randoms several times (also my friends that I went with whom I have tagged several times since).

The first Mii that is shown is "Reiko", one of those "official" Miis I "met via Invitation" 10 months ago.  Reiko is the only Mii in the first row.

Now this is where things get weirder. 

The next row (2nd row) consists of 6 Miis (subsequent rows are 5-6-5-6 and so on).  The Mii starting on the right of this row (I believe it's right to left in regards to order) is "Regginator" (Animal Crossing), "Nikki" (Swapnotes girl), and then "Tezuka" (non Luigi Streetpass version) - all official Miis met via Invitation 9 months ago.  The next guy, "Bill", I believe was also an official Mii met via Invitation 8 months ago.  The next two Miis in that row are people I tagged during vacation.  However, they are shown as "Met via Invitation" like they are one of those special official Miis and have the time as "5 days ago".

The next row (3rd row) has 5 Miis.  The first Mii (from the right) is another person tagged when on vacation.  This Mii is also shown as "Met via Invitation" and is from "1 day ago", again this is wrong.  The next three Miis are Special Miis from E3 with the Luigi cap via Streetpass: Tezuka, Hayashida, and Tanabe all 10 months ago (missed out on the others prior).  The next Mii is correctly shown as an actual tag and streetpass (it was someone in my neighborhood) fro 10 months ago.

All Miis seem to be appear correctly after that row.  I had documented the streetpasses I received early on (and some official Nintendo Miis via Invitation even though those aren't streetpass tags) so the timeframe and occurance in relation to others is accurate.

So to recap (ie tldr version):

1. Started using 3DS beginning of June 2013 and went on vacation for a week.

2. While on vacation streetpassed 4 strangers (3 of the 4 were tagged multiple times with one being tagged enough to be level 7 in Find Mii).

3. Came back from vacation.

4. Day or two later, "Reiko" (official Nintendo Mii) appeared in plaza. Met via Invitation 10 months ago.

5. Three Special Miis appeared sometime that week all with Luigi outfits.  Met via Streetpass 10 months ago.

6. Streetpassed someone in my neighborhood that week.  Met via Streetpass 10 months ago.

7. Official Miis appeared via triggers like playing certain games and or accessing apps: Regginator, Nikki, Tezuka, Bill.  Met via Invitiation 9 or 8 months ago (should all have been end of June).

April 2014: Nearly 1000 Miis in plaza later (no more via Invitaion!?) and 1100+ tags later.

8. Used a friend's Mii and guy from vacation that's level 7 (7+ tags) in Find Mii II (hired with play coins).

9. Tried to use friend's Mii and vacation guy again in Find Mii II but learn that guy's Mii is no longer in plaza.

10. Scrolled to top of plaza and found out the remaining three Miis from people I tagged on vacation last year show as Met via Invitation (instead of Streetpass) and have the time as "___ days ago" instead of "10 months ago).

11. Notice the official Miis that were Met via Invitiation are listed before Miis via Streetpass despite occuring after.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back