Possible Problem fix from overheating xbox 360s

LOL :roll:

Mine is perfect, no problems at all............

I bought the 2 year extended warranty from Microsoft though just in case, $59.90 for 2 years. I usually don't buy these things but I learned my lesson after the Thompson drives when I had to buy a new Xbox.

Proper ventilation for the 360 itself as well as the power brick is common sense. Thanks for posting this though, maybe it will help certain people.

or you could send it to MS and tell them to fix it. Overheating is a defect.

[quote name='mtxbass1']God, reading those forums reminds me of gamefaqs.[/QUOTE]

That might be because they share forums. Notice all the Gamespot adds on the gamefaqs homepage? Yeah.

[quote name='mtxbass1']God, reading those forums reminds me of gamefaqs.[/QUOTE]

Reading about the ways people are trying to fix their broken Xbox (or any other Game System that doesn't work) by putting it in a freezer box reminds me of how Corporate America can get away with anything and rely on YOU! CONSUMER! to come up with creative ideas as long as their ass is covered by 90 day warranty and "Pixels are not malfunction" bullshit.

The OP version of fixing the problem is NOT in ANY WAY better then any other methods described after his post.

[quote name='Scorch']That might be because they share forums. Notice all the Gamespot adds on the gamefaqs homepage? Yeah.[/QUOTE]

I don't read either site, so nope I've never noticed that. Some of the posts in that thread are down right amazing though.

"OMG IS THAT REALLY BILL GATES?!?!"

lol I dont read these boards neither I was on computerandvideogames.com and they had a link to the site. whats really funny is that in one day the damn thread is upto about 15 pages.

[quote name='Brak']It looks as though that kid lives in a darkened industrial lair under the stairs.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was funny as well, that his source of power was a flashlight.

Eh.. maybe he was playing Condemned and was really, really into it.

why doesn't he just use his warranty instead of resorting to quick fixes? what happens when (if?) he leaves his house with it?

lol I love the people who are complaining about it overheating and shoving it in a pile of clothes. People should have expected these things to run hot with all the overheating problems with the Imac G5's. That's one main reason why Apple switched from the power pc processor over to intel.

bread's done
Back