Possible Walmart Dead Island Deal.

Danime

CAGiversary!
I'm guessing, but when I walked around a Walmart today. I saw the original version of Dead Island at 15 dollars. I don't know if it's the same everywhere else though.

Walmart deals are always YMMV but thanks for the heads up.

With the GOTY edition already hitting $19.99 for a sale at Newegg though, I'd look for deals on that version.

[quote name='Danime']I'm guessing, but when I walked around a Walmart today. I saw the original version of Dead Island at 15 dollars. I don't know if it's the same everywhere else though.[/QUOTE]
Its a rollback so it shouldn't be YMMV

It's marked $15 at the Talladega, Alabama Wal-Mart also...and they NEVER mark anything down. Must be company wide!

[quote name='Bosamba']Walmart deals are always YMMV but thanks for the heads up.

With the GOTY edition already hitting $19.99 for a sale at Newegg though, I'd look for deals on that version.[/QUOTE]

I'm disappointed I missed that.

Well heads up guys, the GOTY version does not include any codes or anything within the case, so you can just grab a mint copy floating around as well. All of the content is on the disc itself. I managed to grab a mint copy, case and everything on ebay for 9 bucks. Yes, 9 bucks. :D

[quote name='TheWolfThatBitYou']Well heads up guys, the GOTY version does not include any codes or anything within the case, so you can just grab a mint copy floating around as well. All of the content is on the disc itself. I managed to grab a mint copy, case and everything on ebay for 9 bucks. Yes, 9 bucks. :D[/QUOTE]

All that begging and pleading for a vanilla copy for Xmas, and I haven't even put the damn thing in the Xbox...

fuck you game industry

[quote name='dark_inchworm']All that begging and pleading for a vanilla copy for Xmas, and I haven't even put the damn thing in the Xbox...

fuck you game industry[/QUOTE]

Didn't see that coming, huh?

[quote name='dark_inchworm']All that begging and pleading for a vanilla copy for Xmas, and I haven't even put the damn thing in the Xbox...

fuck you game industry[/QUOTE]
beg and plead who?

[quote name='troy2007']Didn't see that coming, huh?[/QUOTE]

I had a big ol' rant typed up, but I'll skip it in favor of saying... no, I didn't see that coming, but yes, I totally should have. Damn it :p

and TooPoor, I was "begging and pleading" with the girlfriend, though only as desperately as not-so-subtle gift requests get.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']

and TooPoor, I was "begging and pleading" with the girlfriend, though only as desperately as not-so-subtle gift requests get.[/QUOTE]

Video games would be the last thing I would be begging and pleading my gf for.

You know i, had this game since launch. To cut a long story short with all the issues and save data losses, i never beat the game. The farthest i got was a little past act one, i remember seeing guns. I replayed act 1 so much i freaking hate it.

[quote name='DemonKysho']You know i, had this game since launch. To cut a long story short with all the issues and save data losses, i never beat the game. The farthest i got was a little past act one, i remember seeing guns. I replayed act 1 so much i freaking hate it.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I was playing with 2 friends we loved act 1 then we got to act 2... well we never finished act 2.

bread's done
Back