Possibly the meanest thing I've ever seen in my life

That kid just freaked out way too much. If he was terrified by something on the internet that bad, then maybe he shouldn't be allowed to use it.

I have a kid. That was not frickin funny at all. I really feel sorry for the kid, he's way too young. I'd kick anyone's ass that did that to my kid. The pussys are all the A@#holes that think shit like this, at the expense of a young kid, is funny.

[quote name='magforce x']I have a kid. That was not frickin funny at all. I really feel sorry for the kid, he's way too young. I'd kick anyone's ass that did that to my kid. The pussys are all the A@#holes that think shit like this, at the expense of a young kid, is funny.[/QUOTE]

Please, for the love of god, let your child's mother teach him/her to speak.

[quote name='magforce x']I have a kid. That was not frickin funny at all. I really feel sorry for the kid, he's way too young. I'd kick anyone's ass that did that to my kid. The pussys are all the A@#holes that think shit like this, at the expense of a young kid, is funny.[/QUOTE]

Calm down there, tiger.

Again, we don't know it was his father. It could have been a brother or a cousin.

[quote name='Trakan']Again, we don't know it was his father. It could have been a brother or a cousin.[/QUOTE]

You may be right but it's still not funny. I'm not an overprotective father but there really isn't anything worse than seeing someone do crap like that to your child. He's not a teenager/adult that can laught it off 30 seconds later.....That kind of humor is just mean spirited. I don't need to laught at shit like that, there's too many other things that do.

[quote name='magforce x']You may be right but it's still not funny. I'm not an overprotective father but there really isn't anything worse than seeing someone do crap like that to your child. He's not a teenager/adult that can laught it off 30 seconds later.....That kind of humor is just mean spirited. I don't need to laught at shit like that, there's too many other things that do.[/QUOTE]

Give me a break dude....kids do that to other kids all the time. My older brother scared the shit out of me a millions times when i was a kid. Anyone who has a brother or sister or even a close friend knows that. Give that fat kid a ice cream sandwhich and a pokemon video game and will forget all about that.

Christ.....and i thought that kid was the crybaby.

the kid will be fine. he just won't trust or like his step dad and that will become apparent as he gets older. everyone remembers being teased and who did it.

bread's done
Back