Post a picture(s) of where you live!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Heres a picture of the South Norfolk (section of Chesapeake) museum:

I live about a mile from there.

Heres a good picture of downtown Norfolk:

Heres a picture of where Eviltude works, heh:

Heres a picture of the middle school I went to over 10 years ago, Oscar Smith Middle..used to be the High School:

I'm less than a mile down the street from there

here is Chesapeake City Hall:

Thats about all I can really find right now...[/quote]

Sweet. You just saved me the trouble, HS ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']No pictures of the Glidden paint factory Number83? :)[/QUOTE]

Glidden is based in Cleveland :p

But they do have a factory in Reading is fundamental, PA

Oh, and Phila. Rep'n!

[quote name='Maklershed']No pictures of the Glidden paint factory Number83? :)[/quote]

I didn't know Glidden Paints was in Reading. I've only been here 3 years. I'm thinking tour...:)

Orlando, FL

orlando.jpg

FLOrlando2.jpg

Heh, high school pictures? Three big ass buildings in the middle. When I graduated there were only two. :D Plymouth, Canton, and Salem High Schools in Canton, MI.

Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of Mayfield Heights, OH, my current residence.

haha, dang chaarlieee, is there STILL construction between the scripps poway pkwy and mira mesa blvd exit? i remember it started when i was in high school like 3 years ago.

[quote name='vietgurl']haha, dang chaarlieee, is there STILL construction between the scripps poway pkwy and mira mesa blvd exit? i remember it started when i was in high school like 3 years ago.[/QUOTE]
I don't think there is. All the construction is around the 56 and and the 15 northbound after the 56. If you haven't drove up or down the 15 from Penasquitos to Rancho Villa Parkway (North County Fair), you should check out all the construction going on. That part of the freeway will look a lot different once construction is finished.

Since we're posting high schools, I might as well do mine.

Right now it's rubble but here's the propogated new campus...

scoozp6.jpg

[quote name='zombieman']Akechi rocks your lame ass...

taisho1.jpg

0074795767_0.jpg
[/quote]

Lucy .. you got some 'splainin to do!

You live in Japan? Tell us stories :)

bread's done
Back