Post any eBay deals you find here!

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I know that someone's not going to like the fact that this thread exists, but I've let a lot of great "deals" go because I already have them and I don't have anyone to pass them along to. I collect DS games, so I'm always checking the newly listed DS games whenever I'm at the computer, and I refresh them all the time and I sometimes get some great deals.

This thread is open for anyone to post any deals they find on eBay, your best bet is to find a system you like, go to "newly listed" in that games catagory, and make a bookmark...check it often...and post your deals!

I don't have a great starter, but here's Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2 for 16.00 shipped:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Don...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think this is a good idea, but it should be in the auction discussion forum- there's a reason why we have one. :D

And we'd have to make a rule that people can't post their own auctions...

People aren't going to want to post auctions. Unlike deals in stores that exist for every copy of a product an auction is a one time deal that people fight over. The less people that know about it the better.

Maybe 5 years back, back when people still didn't know how to list items, I got 2 NES systems w/hookups, a Genesis system w/hookups, several controllers and several games for $25 shipped on eBay. That's what really got me into collecting.

[quote name='howard']No, let's not.[/QUOTE]

Ok fine, let's not then. Sorry I tried to help...I appreciate the one or two nice comments but my god...CAG has a reputation for it's members being complete assholes and it's not hard to see why.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Ok fine, let's not then. Sorry I tried to help...I appreciate the one or two nice comments but my god...CAG has a reputation for it's members being complete assholes and it's not hard to see why.[/quote]

Don't take it too hard. They're just trying to get a leg up on the Best Villan of 08. ;)

[quote name='VaultDweller13']People aren't going to want to post auctions. Unlike deals in stores that exist for every copy of a product an auction is a one time deal that people fight over. The less people that know about it the better.[/quote]

Gotta agree with this. Nice idea, but no one is going to want to draw attention to an auction they are interested in. Perhaps, though, if you find a BIN with multiple items available, you could post this and hook up fellow CAGs.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Gotta agree with this. Nice idea, but no one is going to want to draw attention to an auction they are interested in. Perhaps, though, if you find a BIN with multiple items available, you could post this and hook up fellow CAGs.[/QUOTE]

I actually meant BIN auctions, nothing that you'd have to bid on of course.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Ok fine, let's not then. Sorry I tried to help...I appreciate the one or two nice comments but my god...CAG has a reputation for it's members being complete assholes and it's not hard to see why.[/quote]

Cmos, don't take it personally. Some people on CAG have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to come on here and play asshole on teh internetz.

Just take solace in the fact that you're not a big enough douchebag to stoop to their level, and move on. As for your idea, I think you might be on to something.

As long as you kept it to BIN items, of course.

[quote name='Veritas1204']Cmos, don't take it personally. Some people on CAG have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to come on here and play asshole on teh internetz.

Just take solace in the fact that you're not a big enough douchebag to stoop to their level, and move on. As for your idea, I think you might be on to something.

As long as you kept it to BIN items, of course.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, it's just irritating at times:

Here's one, Jam Sessions sealed for 13.00 shipped:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jam-Sessions-Ni...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and Pokemon Pearl for 12.00 shipped, seller claims the battery back up doesn't work, but that may be an easy fix:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Pearl-V...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not too great, but 20.00 shipped for Zelda: Phantom Hourglass:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Legend-of-Z...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The TC's intention was for us to post deals that others could take advantage of. Your post would be more suited for the shopping discussion and bragging forum.

bread's done
Back