Post if you want to be in the Halo 2 tournament.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I am available Tuesday from 3 until 8 CT and same with Thursday. Monday and Wednesday are busy days for me. Lets hope we can work something out for one of those 2 days.[/QUOTE]

I'd be able to make both of those.

[quote name='Trakan']Z and I have been trying since we first heard about the tourney.[/QUOTE]

yea, sorry about that...lot of school work and can usually play on the weekends only...but this upcoming wednesday night will be open and a big chunk of thursday is vacant as well...

It's been handled pretty poorly, I agree. I can take blame for some of that, but with people making 'secret alliances' and shit like that makes it hard on a guy.

Contact your opponents, say 'Hey, what days do you have free this week' and they tell you. And you guys have a common free day and you play the gametypes you're supposed to and you sit back as a spectator until your fellow cheapasses are done playing their matches.

Get your opponents AIM name or ask me to schedule a date for you to play.

My aim name is CAGrabbitt if you don't already know it. Once you agree on a date to play, go to the tourney discussion thread and post it.

Tittay i'm calling you out, time to put up or shut up. Olrox and I are itching for some action, get back at me with your availability.

AIM: guiltysparkz

[quote name='craven_fiend']I am available Tuesday from 3 until 8 CT and same with Thursday. Monday and Wednesday are busy days for me. Lets hope we can work something out for one of those 2 days.[/QUOTE]

I'm in school from 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that's a no-go. Friday perhaps?

[quote name='rabbitt']Contact your opponents, say 'Hey, what days do you have free this week' and they tell you. And you guys have a common free day and you play the gametypes you're supposed to and you sit back as a spectator until your fellow cheapasses are done playing their matches.[/QUOTE] Me and Rad will play as soon as we get opponents...

[quote name='LiquidNight']Me and Rad will play as soon as we get opponents...[/QUOTE]
Friday and Saturday nights before midnight, right?

[quote name='rabbitt']As for not being on tomorrow, I will be at a Weezer/Foo Fighters/Kaiser Chiefs concert. I leave at 5:30 p.m. and won't get back until early the next morning.[/QUOTE]
Tell me how that was. I'm thinking about going to the one in Boston this saturday but I'm wary of spending too much money since I'm going to a Decemberist's concert today too. If it's really good, I might go though.

[quote name='Battousai1002']Tell me how that was. I'm thinking about going to the one in Boston this saturday but I'm wary of spending too much money since I'm going to a Decemberist's concert today too. If it's really good, I might go though.[/QUOTE]

They fucking rocked. Rivers and Dave put on one helluva good show. They did parodies of each others bands, covers of each others songs, stuff like that. They sounded like their C.D.s, but much better.

If you go to one concert this year, be it that one.

P.S.- T-shirts were $40!!

[quote name='LiquidNight']Me and Rad will play as soon as we get opponents...[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry about that shit. And now Girion doesn't have a partner.

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm sorry about that shit. And now Girion doesn't have a partner.[/QUOTE]

Okay, here is how it goes:

Crymson and Olrox will play against rad and liquid.

tittay and zolaman will play against aznplaya and Girion.

Voila.

[quote name='rabbitt']Okay, here is how it goes:

Voila.[/QUOTE]

did they all agree to that yet, or is this a suggestion?

[quote name='rabbitt']Okay, here is how it goes:

Voila.[/QUOTE]

This is how its going to be, I'm taking over Girion's seed in the tournament, as his Xbox is non-operational, I am assuming leadership of the team. Due to reasons beyond my control Girion will not be able to play with me in the tournament so I forfeit him to whoever will take. Girion will partner with whoever needs one, and Olrox will be filling Girion's original spot in the tournament. Tittay and Zolaman have a date with Olrox and I, and they better bring some flowers.

[quote name='Crymson']This is how its going to be, I'm taking over Girion's seed in the tournament, as his Xbox is non-operational, I am assuming leadership of the team. Due to reasons beyond my control Girion will not be able to play with me in the tournament so I forfeit him to whoever will take. Girion will partner with whoever needs one, and Olrox will be filling Girion's original spot in the tournament. Tittay and Zolaman have a date with Olrox and I, and they better bring some flowers.[/QUOTE]

Well fuck, if you guys gotta date then that's cool. Please post the date in the tourney discussion topic.

Fez has just been all over his girlfriend and not on Halo. Next time you're on, let's try and play our first game, Fez.

[quote name='sj41']Fez has just been all over his girlfriend and not on Halo. Next time you're on, let's try and play our first game, Fez.[/QUOTE]

As soon as I see him online, we'll talk a day up.

that's fine with me that Crymson has another teammate. and if my xbox somehow makes a miraculous recovery I'll make do with whoever needs a teammate.

[quote name='Ledhed']I'm in school from 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that's a no-go. Friday perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Most likely, unless of course you are available at 4 on Wednesday, then I could be down for playing, assuming it wouldn't take too long to get these set up and going. So if you guys can play on Wednesday at about 4ish, I should be up then and getting ready for softball. So let me know.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Most likely, unless of course you are available at 4 on Wednesday, then I could be down for playing, assuming it wouldn't take too long to get these set up and going. So if you guys can play on Wednesday at about 4ish, I should be up then and getting ready for softball. So let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'm in school from 12:50 to 5:10 on Mondays and Wednesdays, so that's no good. And, I just found out tonite that I'm gonna be covering someone's morning shift on Friday, in addition to my evening shift, so Friday's no good either. I'll talk to 'Kado and see when he and I could be available over the weekend, and hopefully we can set something up then.

[quote name='rabbitt']Sticky, Fez, when are you guys available next? Friday and Saturday are tied up for me.[/QUOTE]I'm able to play whenever you guys can. I'm not sure about Fez.

I know I said I was going to be on at 10 PM, but when I took a nap from being awake for 20-some hours, I wound up waking up at 3 AM with sinus infection goo dripping down my face.

I'm not sure if rabbitt, Fez and Sticky were all on (aside from me), but I apologize. I'll be on tonight, though.

And I was supposed to play X-Men Legends II with crispy, too. >:[

[quote name='Brak']I know I said I was going to be on at 10 PM, but when I took a nap from being awake for 20-some hours, I wound up waking up at 3 AM with sinus infection goo dripping down my face.

I'm not sure if rabbitt, Fez and Sticky were all on (aside from me), but I apologize. I'll be on tonight, though.

And I was supposed to play X-Men Legends II with crispy, too. >:[[/QUOTE]

lol, i was like "where the hell is brax?"

Sorry about my mic problem. I'm glad we were able to play our's tonight, though and we had some good games.

I am not sure as to when I will be available tomorrow or Sunday. I may be around in the early evening on Saturday, not sure about the late evening. And Sunday's I am generally home most, if not all day, but not sure about this Sunday. So shoot me a time that works for you guys and Shadye and I'll try to be there if possible.

I'm still unclear who our opponents will be. Also I likely won't be able to play a game until sometime Sunday this weekend.

bread's done
Back