Post Xmas Gamestop Haul

megabadd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
So, yesterday, on my drive back to university, I decided to stop by a Ebgames I never go to (there are about 4 in Charlottesville). Lo and behold, I find a Non-GH FF Tactics in mint condition for 17.99 and a game + box only copy of Orge Battle 64 for 17.99(which had only been up there for an hour or so). Needless to say, I bought them and continued on my way. I decided to try my luck and visit all the GS's in my area and see if I can get some deals. At the last GameStop I found these games in used but absolutely perfect condition: Persona ($20), Persona 2 ($30) and Tactics Ogre: Orge Battle Series(PSX) ($35). It was quite a day.

The point of my story is that lots of people clean out their closets after Xmas and sell games to the B&Ms, so check them out.

I also wanted to know if these were pretty good deals. I know that Persona 2 sells for $30 everywhere, so I guess that wasn't the best.

ogre battle 64 for $17 is the only real deal there imo, you got hosed on persona 2 and really everything but the ogre battle 64

Oh, oops, I thought it was the tactics ogre for th PSX. Persona reveations was a good deal. If anyone offered me one for $20-30 I'd take it.

as i said in many of these threads before.. its only a good deal if you intend on playing the games.. i bought persona for 10 bucks played it once hated the controls.. put it back in a box.. Ogre Battle seems cool and i wish i picked up a copy of it for SNES when i had the chance.. ah well.

[quote name='dracula']ogre battle 64 for $17 is the only real deal there imo, you got hosed on persona 2 and really everything but the ogre battle 64[/QUOTE]

he didn't get hosed on Tactics Ogre. $35 is a steal for a complete copy.

bread's done
Back