Post Your Best Halo Game

PittsburghAfterDark

CAGiversary!
Okay, I know it's team training. It was against a 20, 16 a noob and his guest.

I'm still thrilled I finally got a Berserker and went a perfect 21-0.

Link

Mods, if you want to delete this go ahead. I just wanted to gloat. Maybe others can post their best games as well.

[quote name='Daywalker']http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=278717094&player=XDM i V i

I went 21 and 4. The level 37 in our team was... ehh... let's just say not as good as we hoped he was even though had the same weapons as me(BR and shotgun). Other team really never had a chance even with rockets ;).[/QUOTE]

What happened to your 3 other names? Do you get to a point where your not good anymore then start over with a new name to own noobs to feel good?

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=244234755&player=CheapyD

CheapyD 19 Medals -
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
CornerLowerRight.gif

[quote name='repetske']I was waiting for that one. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Same here. Right when I saw the thread title I thought, "I know which game cheapy's posting."

[quote name='CheapyD']Fine, I admit I paypaled $20 to PAD to create this thread.[/QUOTE]
I would've done it for $10. But, ever since wrecking your car in Forza, you've hated me. :D

Did you all spend time looking for this? I don't even know where to begin looking. If there is an easy way to pinpoint your best games then I would. Tell me how to find your best game.

[quote name='jughead']Did you all spend time looking for this? I don't even know where to begin looking. If there is an easy way to pinpoint your best games then I would. Tell me how to find your best game.[/QUOTE]
Mine was Random...I went through some games back from march, that I was ranked 1st in...and found my little gem, though I wouldnt call it my best

[quote name='pimpinc333']What happened to your 3 other names? Do you get to a point where your not good anymore then start over with a new name to own noobs to feel good?[/QUOTE]

New name? I've had this for awhile now... look at my games on Bungie. When stats reset, everyone was at the same level... so uhhhh... what are you talking about?

When stats reset, our clan was suppose to get back together, I just use my DD account to de-level with my friends(yes, as bad as it is, I do it with FOUR friends so we don't bring anyone down), that way, I can play with my other friends who are new to this game. It's hard to get a 2 months free card these days... especially since that site that supplied 2 months free shut down.

[quote name='sj41']That's the game where I finally killed your ass after you getting 19 kills in a row or something. All our team was saying was "God damn, fuck you crispy".[/QUOTE]

for the record...it was like 20-24 kills...i think i was only like 1 or 2 kills away from an overkill too...never got one of those :(

bread's done
Back