Post your COD4 LVl/Weapon/Perks setup here!

mrblinG22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (94%)
Hopefully there isnt a thread already made for this, but i just want to see everyones weapon and perk setup

Heres mine.

Lvl 49 (no prestige)
Barrett .50 Cal
Desert Eagle
Frag X3
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

I dont like it when people use stopping power with deep impact, its total noob status

Lvl 39 (1st prestige)
1.22 K/D ratio

Main Setup
G36C w/ red dot sight
Stopping Power
Extra Sprint
Claymores

Seconday Setup
M16 w/ red dot sight
Stopping Power
Extra Sprint
Claymores

I use the extra sprint perk just because I play HQ a lot. fuck martyrdom.

I switch back and forth between my 5 weapon sets depending on the stage or situation. I'm a level 55 Prestige 3 with 6 Days on the game. I held back for a month at Prestige 2, and I mostly play Mercenary DM, Hardcore DM, & Domination. Alot of people play HeadQuaters to level up faster but I could care less. I probably will not Prestige anymore.

set 1:
P90(red dot), AK47(red dot), x3 Stun, Frag, Overkill, Extreme Conditioning

set 2:
MP5(silenced), Desert Eagle, Stun, Frag, C4, UAV Jammer, Extreme Conditioning

set 3:
Light Assualt (red dot), Shotgun, Smoke, Frag, RPG, Overkill, ExtremConditioning.

set 4: M21(red dot), Desert, Stun, Frag, RPG, UAV jammer, Extreme Conditioning.

set 5: Skorpion, M14, Stun, Frag, Claymore, Overkill, Extreme Conditioning.

[quote name='mrblinG22']Hopefully there isnt a thread already made for this, but i just want to see everyones weapon and perk setup

Heres mine.

Lvl 49 (no prestige)
Barrett .50 Cal
Desert Eagle
Frag X3
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

I dont like it when people use stopping power with deep impact, its total noob status[/QUOTE]

Alot of people think the same thing about snipers & or sniping all the time too. ; )

Level 50 (no prestige)

Main Set:
M16 w/ red dot
Desert Eagle
Frag x3
Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning

Secondary Set:
P90 w/ Silencer
M1911 .45 w/ Silencer
Frag x3
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

3rd set:
RPD w/ Grip
Desert Eagle
Weapon Attachment
Sleight of Hand
Extreme Conditioning

[quote name='retail sucks']

Alot of people think the same thing about snipers & or sniping all the time too. ; )[/quote]

Yea, but if you cant beat em, join em.

Level 49 0 Prestige -.-

P90 w/ Silencer
Desert Eagle (rarely touched)
Bandolier
Double Tap
Martyrdom

[quote name='mrblinG22']Yea, but if you cant beat em, join em.[/QUOTE]

I'm just giving you hard time:D And I hear what your saying 8 out of 12 people are sniping in a match.

I join them too, but in a different way. I go MP5 with a silencer & UAV jammer, and do the sneeky snake. I went on a 4 person stab
streak on Crossfire the other night doing that.

A guy that was sniping on my team said "I can't find anyone to shoot", and another random said, "because Dean78 just killed just them all". LOL

It's always good to have x3 Stun to clear out the claymores on the way up. lol

[quote name='retail sucks']I'm just giving you hard time:D And I hear what your saying 8 out of 12 people are sniping in a match.

I join them too, but in a different way. I go MP5 with a silencer & UAV jammer, and do the sneeky snake. I went on a 4 person stab
streak on Crossfire the other night doing that.

A guy that was sniping on my team said "I can't find anyone to shoot", and another random said, "because Dean78 just killed just them all". LOL

It's always good to have x3 Stun to clear out the claymores on the way up. lol[/quote]

I never knew you can clear claymores with stuns.. thanks

Level 3 Prestige Level 31

LMG Custom:
RPD
Grip
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

M16 w/ Red Dot Custom:
2 Claymores
Stopping Power
Deep Impact or Martyrdom if I'm playing HQ

Snips:
The first sniper rifle, forget what its called, the M40A?
2 Claymores
Stopping Power
Iron Lungs

Don't have the deagle yet, but I just use whatever pistol now.

prestige is when you get to the highest rank you can start over from lvl 1 but with a different icon.

i use the the third LMG i cant remember what it is calles with stopping power, claymore and last stand. i have the acog scope on the LMG too :)

Well, I think that I'm at the last level of Prestige I want to do because I like the symbol it looks like the Umbrella Corporation logo from Resident Evil.

Level 4 Prestige Rank 46

Custom Class 1 (Just like to use when I play Team Deathmatch):
RPD
Desert Eagle
Bandoiler
Double Tap
Martydom

Custom Class 2 (Used to play Hardcore Search & Destroy or Regular Search & Destroy):
G36C with Silencer
Desert Eagle
Bandoiler
UAV Jammer
Last Stand

Custom Class 3 (Used for Headquarters so I can switch out quick):
P90 with Silencer
RPD
Bandolier
Overkill
Martydom

Custom Class 4 (Just like to use every once in a while when playing with noobs):
P90 with Silencer
Desert Eagle
Bandoiler
Double Tap
Last Stand

Custom Class 5 (Used when I play on Shipment in Headquarters):
P90
Desert Eagle
3 Frag Grenades
Sonic Boom
Martydom

this used to be my main set up till i went thru prestige and lost it...

M16 w/ Red dot sight
MP5 w/ Silencer
RPG-7 x2 (or stun x3)
Overkill
Deep Impact (or extreme conditioning)
Frag x1 Stun x1
it made a pretty good preset.. the m16 was for long range and the mp5 was for clearing buildings and shit like that. and the rpg was just for fun sniping lol 'cept its so darn inaccurate.

i eat snipers for lunch. they're too busy looking down the scope to realize theres a knife in their back.

[quote name='thagoat']i eat snipers for lunch. they're too busy looking down the scope to realize theres a knife in their back.[/QUOTE]

I like to dip my testicles on their forehead before I stab them in the head.

I was sniping like 90% of the time until recently. I been using the LMGs and the G3 more often. But I still LOVE sniping,dont have the 50 cal yet though...

[quote name='thagoat']i eat snipers for lunch. they're too busy looking down the scope to realize theres a knife in their back.[/quote]I prefer dropping a grenade right in their lap, then watching them try to run for safety before...

kingdom-explosion-1007-lg.jpg

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I prefer dropping a grenade right in their lap, then watching them try to run for safety before...

[/quote]

I watch them, hen fap, then kill them w/ nightvision goggles on.

Why don't you guys use UAV Jammer more? Some of the other perks are nice but I definitly don't want people to know where I am.

[quote name='Lsgun1']Why don't you guys use UAV Jammer more? Some of the other perks are nice but I definitly don't want people to know where I am.[/quote]
I do.
-3X Flash Grenades
-UAV Jammer
-Extreme Conditioning
MP5 -Silenced

You'd be surprised how many people rely on their Radar.

I try to use everything. I'll use a gun until I get 150 kills with it and then move on. Currently I'm switching between

M14 w/ red dot
M1911
Stun grenade
Frag x3
Sleight of Hand
Martyrdom

and

Skorpion w/ red dot
M1911
Stun Grenade
Frag x3
Sleight of Hand
Martyrdom

depending on if it is more of a long or short range map. I'm only lvl 47 first prestiege though, since I took alot of time playing other games over Christmas.

I personally don't like the Desert Eagle. I don't really care about UAV jammer as most of the time people end up following me around anyway and it defeats the purpose. All my classes end in Sleight of Hand and Martyrdom except for my stealthy/sniper setup which pretty much never changes and consists of:

Dragunov
P90 w/ silencer
Stun Grenade
Claymore x2
Overkill
Iron Lungs

Set up the Claymores covering your back and just start sniping, or go on the move with the silenced P90 and Ghillie suit and you're pretty stealthy, UAV jammer or not.

I come up from behind, kneel down right beside them, watch them look around through the scope for a second until they notice I'm there, and melee their @ss, LOL.

Another thing I do is start sprinting and jump melee them in mid air :bouncy: They probably watch the replay and think :roll:

[quote name='mrblinG22']I never knew you can clear claymores with stuns.. thanks[/QUOTE]

Try throwing them at red barrels too or try throwing one at an enemy who's near death if you've been in a shoot out and have to relaod.

I threw a stun once while laying prone and it hit an enemy in the face,
"BAM" one shot, well one throw, stun grenade headshot.

[quote name='retail sucks']I come up from behind, kneel down right beside them, watch them look around through the scope for a second until they notice I'm there, and melee their @ss, LOL.

Another thing I do is start sprinting and jump melee them in mid air :bouncy: They probably watch the replay and think :roll:

Try throwing them at red barrels too or try throwing one at an enemy who's near death if you've been in a shoot out and have to relaod.

I threw a stun once while laying prone and it hit an enemy in the face,
"BAM" one shot, well one throw, stun grenade headshot.[/quote]

i was just playing a few minutes ago and i threw a stun at an enemys face and he died. lol

haha, yeah, I got a stun grenade kill once. I knew somone was around the corner on vacant, so I threw in two grenades and then a stun for good measure. The two grenades just barely got him and then the stun grenade did him in. I would have loved to have seen that kill cam.

Assault 1
-M14-Red dot
-Perk 1-claymores
-Perk 2-Stopping Power
-Perk 3-Martyrdom

This class probably sees the most play time. The M14 is my favorite weapon and my play style is pretty much tailored to it. I also tend to post up in spot and so I use the claymores to set up a perimeter.

Assault 2
-M4-Red dot
-Perk 1-Frag x3
-Perk 2-Stopping Power
-Perk 3-Martyrdom

I whip this one out every now and again. Usually only for the grenades, but every now and then the M4 is just better for the job than the M14.

SpecOps
-MP5-Silencer
-Perk 1-Claymores
-Perk 2-UAV jammer
-Perk 3-Martyrdom

Probably my second most used setup. I use this one on maps with close confines like Down Pour and Wet Work. I don't use dead silence because I feel is a waste of a perk especially with martyrdom (yes it is cheap, I know) which always manages to get me a few kills per game.

Sniper
-M21
-Perk 1-Claymores
-Perk 2-Stopping Power
-Perk 3- Iron Lungs

I use this one on Bloc a lot. I can also tear it up on Cross Fire and Over Grown depending on the circumstances. I prefer the M21 to the draganov and .50 becase it has less kick, has a higher rate of fire, and seems to be more accurate.

Support
-RPD-Red dot
-Perk 1-RPG7
-Perk 2-Stopping Power
-Perk 3-Deep impact

I never use this class, I just have it to round out my classes. I think the light machine guns are garbage.

[quote name='xcoax']haha, yeah, I got a stun grenade kill once. I knew somone was around the corner on vacant, so I threw in two grenades and then a stun for good measure. The two grenades just barely got him and then the stun grenade did him in. I would have loved to have seen that kill cam.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you get an enemies health level low just toss a stun, and their dead. I've killed lots of people when they were low on health too by hitting there body with a frag, no explosion, just the impact.

The best time to do it is when a guy goes into "last stand" and then throw the stun or frag and hit his body. I always try to shot enemies in last stand in the nuts LOL.:hot: :cold: :bomb:

That's kind of what MrBlin & I were talking about except killing an enemy with "full health/no damage" by hitting them in the body with one stun to the head/upper chest. It hit s their body and detonates.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I prefer dropping a grenade right in their lap, then watching them try to run for safety before...

[/quote]

Boom

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got to 53 this weekend. I must say as the last assault gun, the MP44 is a huge dissappointment. Heres my best setup, and i think the best gun in the game is the RPD.

RPD w/ Red Dot
Deagle
Frag x3
Stopping Power
Martydom
x1 Stun

Now, I do hate snipers and campers as well, but theres some strategy which i like about it. For example when i want to snipe, i setup a closed area and plant claymores around myself, go prone/crouch and snipe.

And in most of the time i choose my weapons accordingly with the map. If the map is Bloc im definately bringing out the .50 Cal.

[quote name='retail sucks']Yeah, if you get an enemies health level low just toss a stun, and their dead. I've killed lots of people when they were low on health too by hitting there body with a frag, no explosion, just the impact.

The best time to do it is when a guy goes into "last stand" and then throw the stun or frag and hit his body. I always try to shot enemies in last stand in the nuts LOL.:hot: :cold: :bomb:

That's kind of what MrBlin & I were talking about except killing an enemy with "full health/no damage" by hitting them in the body with one stun to the head/upper chest. It hit s their body and detonates.[/quote]

I killed someone with a flashbang the first time I played. I was instantly hooked.

[quote name='dealer']I killed someone with a flashbang the first time I played. I was instantly hooked.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully I never really got into using the Flashbangs, unlike stun grenades they affect your teammates. Also, If I'm not mistaken your character throws them underhanded, and I hate that.

I like to catch enemies running across the map, cook grenade, and beat them with the throw to the spot their headed. And I've caught guys not paying attention while they run by me in an open area maps, cook a grenade, and time the toss so it explodes in their face. LOL, I always think of Beerfest when I do that, "Bubble, in your face it explodes".

[quote name='mrblinG22']Heres my best setup, and i think the best gun in the game is the RPD.
[/quote]
Sorry, but I have to disagree. I can't stand the RPD, or any other LMGs for that matter.

It's all about the M16 and G36C, :lol:.

RPD kicks like a mule or Ikohn4ever's mom.

If im playing shipment:
MP5 w/ Reddot
3xfrags
Martydom
Stopping power

I love the light assault guns. Their great with red dot & "Double Tap" or you can run with "OverKill" have a Sub (P90 - MP5) as your primary to run faster to an area and have a light assault as secondary gun.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Sorry, but I have to disagree. I can't stand the RPD, or any other LMGs for that matter.

It's all about the M16 and G36C, :lol:.[/QUOTE]

A fun thing to do is cook youre grenade up and then run in an enemy territory and pull a "THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTED ME TO DO" on them

ah so funny.. another time i was in last stand and the guy tryed to knife my but i clicked the right stick and somehow my guy just floated torward him and killed him.. funny as hell.

[quote name='mrblinG22']
ah so funny.. another time i was in last stand and the guy tryed to knife my but i clicked the right stick and somehow my guy just floated torward him and killed him.. funny as hell.[/quote]
Haha, that's crazy.

[quote name='mrblinG22']A fun thing to do is cook youre grenade up and then run in an enemy territory and pull a "THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTED ME TO DO" on them[/quote]

Bahaha... I started doing that yesterday, and got a big, "What the hell are you doing?!" from the guy I killed - multiple times. XD hehehe

i use either:
m4 (red dot)
bomb squad
sleight of hand
martyrdom or "shitting grenades" as me and some of the dudes i play with call it

or
AK-74u(red dot)
stun x3
juggernaut
extreme conditioning

[quote name='DougCL']29

i use either:
m4 (red dot)
bomb squad
sleight of hand
martyrdom or "shitting grenades" as me and some of the dudes i play with call it

or
AK-74u(red dot)
stun x3
juggernaut
extreme conditioning[/quote]

shitting grenades.. haha

[quote name='DougCL']29

i use either:
m4 (red dot)
bomb squad
sleight of hand
martyrdom or "shitting grenades" as me and some of the dudes i play with call it[/quote]

I hated fighting people who use this perk. I found it to be cheap.... until I got good at throwing the grenades back. Free pineapple to chuck at the enemy! :p

I have many, but the current 5 I have are as follows (trying to get Expert III challenges for all of them).

M16A4 w/ Red Dot
Frag x3
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

Cheap class, I know... I just want the headshots and I'm done with it.

G36C w/ Red Dot
Frag x3
Stopping Power
Extreme Conditioning

Works well. Good running distances and the G36 owns even though it's underpowered in the game.

RPD w/ Grip
---
Sleight of Hand
Deep Impact

Meh is all I can say. I rarely use this class.

MP-5 w/ Silencer or Red Dot
C4 x2
UAV Jammer
Last Stand

This class serves me a couple of purposes. When I feel like being sneaky, I'll use it. When I feel like having fun, I'll use it. 34-17 with C4 once :). I'm also trying to finish up the challenges for Last Stand kills and for getting kills by shooting C4.

M40A3
Claymore x2
Stopping Power
Iron Lungs

Pretty much one hit kills all the time. Currently at 96 headshots.

[quote name='torifile']What does "cooking grenades" mean?[/quote]
When you hold down "RB" and cock the grenade. You don't release until you let go of the right bumper and the grenade will in turn explode sooner.

[quote name='HighlightShow']When you hold down "RB" and cock the grenade. You don't release until you let go of the right bumper and the grenade will in turn explode sooner.[/QUOTE]
Cool. I had no idea you could do that. I'm going to try it now.

[quote name='torifile']Cool. I had no idea you could do that. I'm going to try it now.[/quote]

Make sure you hold it for at least five seconds. That gives the best results.

jk. 2-3 seconds is good.

bread's done
Back