Post Your TheLiveGenerator.com Links Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrigadierRayRay

CAGiversary!
TheLiveGenerator.com works by giving you a link that is yours. When other people click your link you are accredited with one referral. Once you reach a certain number of referral you get an Xbox Live code for either Microsoft Points or Xbox Live. 5 gets you either 3 months of Live, or 1600 Microsoft Points, while 10 gets you 1 year of Live or 4000 Microsoft Points. If you don't already have a link when you click on mine it will give you your own link to post in this thread.

If you want to post your link in this thread PLEASE click on other peoples links. I will be clicking all the links in this thread once they become available. Thanks and happy clicking.

My link: http://thelivegenerator.com/?r=258738

I don't know, I've clicked on everyones link, and my link is showing 3..I've posted it on facebook also so who knows if its legit or not.

I'm up to 4 so come on people one more person and I can confirm if this works or not

EDIT- well got to 5, clicked redeem and I got an error message that said they were working on something and that the system should be back up by friday so probably a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that the Xbox Live codes and Microsoft Points Generator was a scam, but you can earn Xbox Live, Microsoft Points, and more prizes by PM'ing me. I'll give you the link to sign up. I have gotten 6 prizes from the website and over $20 in a day or two by completing offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back