Post your Wii Time Log Here!

Follandboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Yesterday, I was kinda bored and it was snowing outside, so I went through all of my emails on my Wii to determine how much time I spent with each game. I took me like 45 minutes to do this and I encourage you to do this as well:

Wii Sports 11-25-06 947mins 15hrs 47mins
Madden 07 11-25-06 3289 mins 54hrs 49mins
Excitruck 12-25-06 4235 mins 70hrs 35mins
Red Steel 1-20-07 2168mins 36hrs 08mins
Rampage 2-18-07 1133mins 18hrs 53mins

Total 11772mins 196hrs 12mins

Probably a qaurter of the hours are my brothers, the rest are mine.

Just can't see doing this manually, but I would love it to tell me this info on its own. Come on Nintendo! ;)

Wait, this dude when through all of his logs to calculate the time? Jesus, that must have taken an eternity.

I doubt it. 5 total games? A bit of scratch paper and a calculator could've easily done this in 15-20 minutes

[quote name='daroga']I doubt it. 5 total games? A bit of scratch paper and a calculator could've easily done this in 15-20 minutes[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Anythng that takes over 5 minutes to do in order to post on a video game forum is time wasted.

I spent like 25 hours to finish Zelda, 3 hours on Trauma Center, 1 hour on Wii Sports, and haven't touched the system in 3-4 months except to do this.

[quote name='munch']Exactly. Anythng that takes over 5 minutes to do in order to post on a video game forum is time wasted.[/quote]Never said it wasn't time wasted, just not an eternity. ;)

[quote name='munch']Wait, this dude when through all of his logs to calculate the time? Jesus, that must have taken an eternity.[/QUOTE]

I just went through all of the "emails" in my messages and punched the minutes into a calculator. It ended up taking like 45 minutes to do.

I finally have Zelda incoming, so I think I'll be able to give Excitetruck a break.

bread's done
Back