Postage due from my Resident Evil 3DS + LE Case?!?!

Darknuke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I got my Resident Evil 3DS + LE Case (#138/1000 =D) today and something unusual happened to me, I had to pay extra postage that Capcom didn't pay! Most of the time, I'd be ok, since it's usually like .10-$1. Not this time, a whopping $5.10 unpaid by Capcom that I had to pay before I could get my package.

I'm totally outraged by this since I had to pay ~$5 in shipping in the first place! WTF Capcom?! Anyway... More or less just wanted to vent that.

Did this happen to anyone else who ordered RE3DS+LE Case? I'm super pissed especially considering how bad the actual game turned out to be. I messaged Capcom and demanded a refund for that, so we'll see what happens...

happens all the time sometimes USPS doesn't care.... but when people do this on goozex you get the negative feedback if you underestimate the weight on the item shipped out

I don't have the shipping box anymore but I think that Digital River (they're the distributor- not Capcom) shipped it via Priority, right? If so, chances are that they said the package weighed 1 pound, when it actually weighed 1 pound and a few ounces. The USPS always charges the price based on the weight at the next full unit- full oz for first/media/parcel and to the next full pound for Priority (so for 1 lb and 1 oz, it is charged the 2 lb price).

So that's why it's ~$5, at least that's what I figure. I'd contact the Capcom shop and let them know. Capcom doesn't deserve any sympathy for this permanent save bullshit.

I ordered both the game and case and just picked up the package now on the way to work. The UPS lady didn't ask me for any extra postage when she handed me the box, so not sure why they charged you for that.

bread's done
Back